Chapter Thirty-Eight

Angelina pov:

I woke up feeling good. It's been a week since I get kidnapped by Xander. Today I'm going back to my brothers. I'm going back home. I'm so happy also a little sad because of Alessandro. He is so nice. He is rude and arrogant with others but he is nice when he is with me. He try to be to nice with others when he is with me. I enjoyed a lot with him. We play so many games together. He teach me basketball and football. His brother and dad really scared of him. They didn't even came to me. I didn't even saw them when I ask him. He said they went away and not going to come back. He became the boss of his Mafia two days before. I'm happy for him but I'm feeling a little bad because after he became boss he get more busy. I pull out of my thoughts when he pull me to him in sleep.

"Good morning.....baby" He murmured in my ear making me shiver.

"Good morning Alex" I said softly. (It's the nickname I gave to him...he like that nickname so much because he said his mother used to call him that)

"I'm gonna miss you baby" He said smirking.

"I also gonna miss you too" I blush and said softly.

"Why are you so cute baby?" He said turning me towards him.

"I don't know" I blush and said softly.

"I love you, just few more years than I'm gonna marry you. Then I wouldn't let you go anywhere" He said smirking making me blush harder.

"Not even to my brothers" I said softly blushing while hiding my face in his chest.

"I would let you go, just for few hours because I can't stay away from you long" He said smirking.

"From last two days, you get so busy. You didn't play with me. We didn't even talk properly. You always come when I fall asleep" I said pouting.

"Oh baby I'm sorry,  You know my work is dangerous and I need to take care of everything. I just start everything so I need to understand everything so I can take care of it properly" He said softly.

"You're going to pick up my calls when I go back" I nodded and said softly.

"I promise" He said softly playing with my hairs.

"Good, Otherwise I'll punish you" I said smirking.

"You gonna punish me, By the way what punishment?" He asked smirking with raised eyebrows.

"ummm I-yeah then I'm not going to talk to you when you try to contact me" I said putting my finger on my chin while thinking.

"You're such a innocent baby" He said chuckling.

I'm going to that I'm not a baby. I'm sixteen years old. when his phone start ringing. I hate his phone.

"I hate that phone" I said groaning while pouting.

He chuckle and pick up the call. I'm going to shout but he cover my mouth. I lick his hand but I didn't pull his hand back like Landon do.

"Okay tell him to sit. She will be there in some time" He said blankly.

"Time to go baby. Michele is there to pick you" He hang up the call and said blankly pulling his hand away from mouth.

"I'm gonna miss you but I'll call you and talk on chats" I said pouting.

"We can't talk for some days" He said making me frown.

"But why?" I said wincing.

"Because I'm going to Italy for few weeks" He said blankly.