Chapter Forty-Five

Angelina pov:

I went to my friends. We start talking about random stuffs. I'm happy to meet my friends. Daniel keep looking at me in every few seconds making me feel uncomfortable. I tie my hairs up in bun. After some time, a blue car pull in front of park exit. I know it's Alessandro. My face lit up just by looking at his car. He came back but he didn't call pt message me. I pout while thinking about this. My phone ping with new message. I look at it it's from Ryan. He will pick me in 2 hours because he has work. I reply an okay.

"Oh my fuck, he is really hot" Mia whisper yelled to Julia making me flinch and pull out of my thoughts.

"Off limits Mia" Julia and Ella said at the same time.

"Whatever, no one can say no to Mia" She said flipping her hairs.

"But he is" I try to said but cut off by Mia.

"Don't even try, he is not gonna like a girl like you" She said making me frown.

"You gonna regret it in just few minutes" Julia said hugging me smirking at her. 

"It's fine. She is just a bitch" Julia said softly to me.

"He is coming towards me" Mia said smiling looking at Alessandro.

"He is not coming towards you" Ella said glaring at her.

"Hiii I'm Mia" Mia said flipping her hairs.

Alessandro just ignore her and look at me making me giggle quietly but he saw it. He look at me smile a little. He is going to say something but his phone start ringing. He pick up the call and went aside nodding at me. I smile at him making Mia glare at me.

"How?" She yelled at me.

"It's none of your business" I said softly feeling a little confident because of Alessandro presence.

"How dare you fucking talk to me like that?" Mia yelled angrily.

"Because she can and don't fucking do anything stupid. He is gonna kill you right there" Julia said simply.

"Is he your fucking boyfriend?" Daniel said angrily.

"Yes he is. Why do you care?" Celeb and Jayden growled at the same time.

"Because we know her you guys don't. She just a fucking burden nothing much. Her mother fucking leave her because she can't bear a pathetic girl like her. Her fucking father abused her because she is just a fucking burden" Mia said angrily glaring at me.

"Shut the fuck up. How could you say these type of things about anyone? I'm so ashamed that you're my cousin" Julia yelled angrily at her.

"What? I only said what's truth" Mia said giving me mean glares.

"Don't say that. Please don't. I didn't kill mum. I love her. She love me" I said softly while tears flow from my eyes.

"You don't deserve all this. You don't deserve happiness. You're nothing. No one loves you. They fucking want to use you. You're a just a fucking toy you stupid..." Daniel cut off by a punch making me gasp.

"Say one more word about my girl and you're dead" Alessandro growled angrily glaring at him.

"Fuck" Daniel groaned in pain laying on grass.

"Come here baby" Alessandro said making me gulped because of his calm yet dangerous tone.

"You fucking.." Daniel said getting up but Alessandro kick his sides then pick him by grabbing his hairs harshly.

"You know who I'm?" Alessandro growled angrily pulling his hairs back making him groaned.

"Alessandro Russo and she is fucking mine girl and I don't appreciate anyone like you even look at her and you fucking talking bullshit about her. You even fucking touch her. What do you think I'm not gonna find out if I'm not here with her. You son of a fucking bitch" Alessandro growled punching him hard making me whimper.