Chapter Thirteen

Angelina's pov:

Ryan walk with me upstairs. He went to his room. He try to pull away making me wince.

"I'm going to get clothes for you princess. You need to change" He said  softly while slowly pull me away then sat me on his bed.

"Okay" I whisper softly playing with my sleeves.

"Here is your clothes" Santiago said from door.

"Good night little sunshine" Santiago said softly looking at me with pain in his eyes.

I didn't said anything. Ryan get clothes from San and nodded at him. Santiago leave then Ryan give clothes to me.

"Go change" Ryan said softly to me.

I get up and went to washroom. I take a shower and changed into t-shirts and pajama. I came back in room. I sat on his bed. Ryan went to washroom and came back in 10 minutes. He wears only sweatpants. He came and lay next to me.

"Are you fine princess?" He said pulling me him.

"I'm fine" I said softly and close my eyes.

"Can i just look at your neck?" He asked softly.

I just nodded. I show him my neck. His eyes become dark. His jaw clenched and hands into fists. His knuckles turn white. He is looking dangerous but I know he is not angry at me.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" He asked.

I shake my head in no. I close my eyes but can't sleep. His words keep running in my mind.

I love you but I'm not going to force you to love ne the same way but I really do.

"Listen babygirl, I always fucking love your body. I always want to kiss you. I fucking want you in my bed but everytime something happened. When my father wants to kill you. I'm one who saved you than I have every right to do whatever I want to do you"

I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts. Tears started to flow from my eyes. I felt so disgusting. He is my best friend who can't see a tear in my eyes. Now he fucking hurt me that much, I can't even think about. In all this I even say a bad word.

I feel Ryan breathing become slow. He fall asleep. I try to sleep but nothing. Everything coming in front of my eyes like a movie. I don't know when darkness consumed me.

I'm walking to my class when I bump into someone. He has grey eyes with a little hint of blue. He wear a ripped jeans and shirt.

"Watch....where are you going baby girl?" He barked angrily.

"Ummm...sorry" I murmured and look up.

"What's your name baby girl?" He asked looking at me but he can't see my face because of my hoodie.

"Ummm...Angelina" I said softly biting my lips while stuttering.

"Cute name" He said and remove my hood.

I gasp while he keep looking at me. I quickly pull my hood back on my head.

"Hii...Vincent" He said smiling.

*****

We're going to bunk school. That's not my plan Vincent want to and he want me to come with him but I'm so scared.

"Vinnie.....I'm so scared" I said holding his hand tightly.

"I promise...baby...i wouldn't let anyone come near you" He said softly.