Chapter Twenty-five

Angelina's pov:

I woke up with sunlight. I roll on bed and bang. I fall from bed. I groan and open my eyes. Alessandro is sitting on couch while looking at me with amused expression. I get up and look here and there. I'm in hotel room. I run away and went to beach. Memories of last night flash in front of my eyes. I said I love you to him. Oh my god! My cheeks heated up suddenly. He get up and came towards me. I back away and bump into wall. I like him but I don't want this. He lean towards me.

"I don't want this please" I said softly biting my lips and shut my eyes tightly.

"I wouldn't do anything baby" He said smirking kissing my forehead and walk into washroom.

I let out a deep breathe I don't even know I'm holding. What if everyone find out about that? Then my phone start ringing. I look Ryan. I pick up the call.

"Where have you been? You didn't even answer our calls. Are you fine?" Ryan asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry. I'm not feeling good so I fall asleep early" I lied biting my lips.

"Are you fine? do you want us to come and get you back?" He said softly.

"No no, I'm fine. Just one more day, tomorrow morning, I will be there with you guys" I said softly.

"Okay enjoy, pick up our calls if we call you" He said softly. I nodded then I remember he can't see me.

"Okay bye, love you" I said hanging up the call.

I'm looking for clothes for when Alessandro came from washroom in pants no shirt. I keep looking at his and abs with wide eyes.

"Like what you see" He said smirking making me blush.

I quickly pick up my clothes and went to washroom. I take a shower and changed into white hoodie and black jeans. I leave my hairs open. I went out and apply some lipbalm. Alessandro is shouting at someone on call. He is looking so angry. He yelled making me flinch. He came towards me hold my hand and rub circles on the back of my hands making me relax. He hang up the call.

"Sorry for scaring you" He said softly looking at me.

I nodded and wear my white vans. We went down stairs and went to beach with everyone. Julia came to me with others.

"Let's play in water" She said excitedly.

"Okay" I said and remove my shoes and hoodie.

I wear a shirt inside. I fold my jeans and we went in water. We start playing with water while throwing water on each other. Alessandro is sitting on bench looking at me. After few minutes, he started talking on phone. He is walking here and there on the corner of beach. I throw water on Julia. She went to side and whole water spills on Alessandro. He look at Julia and then me.

"I'm sorry i" I try to said but cut off by him.

"It's fine" He said and dust his clothes.

I smirk and start throwing water on him with hands. I keep laughing loudly. He is looking mad. I stopped then he remove his shoes and came into water and start throwing water on me. I look at him and we start playing with water. I keep on laughing while he just smirking.

After some time, we went out of water. I'm shivering. I wear my hoodie. We sat there for a while then went back to hotel. Julia wants to go to shopping. I quickly changed my clothes. We went to shopping to mall. Jayden and celeb looking bored on the other hand Julia is so excited.

"Why you guys looking bored?" I asked them.

"We don't wanna come to shopping with Julia" They both groaned at the same time making me giggle.