Chapter Thirty-seven

Angelina pov:

"Get her to mine room and tell guards to guard her. If anyone try to go to her without my permission kill him or her" He said blankly not even looking at me.

Max came towards me and going to untie me but Stephen stop him.

"Don't you dare to. She is fucking mine. I'm going to marry her. She.." He said but cut off by getting shot.

"Don't you dare to think about her even in your dreams. She is fucking mine. No one can even look at her rather than me" Alessandro growled and shot him in leg making me gasped loudly.

"Fuck he is not going to say anything. Just don't kill him please" Xander begged looking scared.

Alessandro is totally different. He didn't talk to me in that way. Even he talk to others gently when he is with me. He shoot his own brother. His own father scared of him.

"Get her Max or you also want something" He said blankly.

"No let me go. Please Alessandro, I don't wanna live here" I said sobbing but Max get me with him to a room.

"No Max please, Let me go please, I want to go to my brothers please" I said sobbing.

"I'm sorry. I can't do anything. Please don't cry. You're like my little sister but I promise you, Alessandro is not going to hurt you. He can't even think about hurting you. He loves you" He said walking towards door.

He lock the door and walk away. I run towards door and start banging while sobbing. I keep on banging the door. But no one is here to listen to my cries.

"Let me go please. I wanna go to my brothers" I keep on sobbing but nothing.

Mike and others will come. They gonna save me. They gonna come. They gonna protect me. I pull myself to corner of the room. I pull my legs to my chest while sobbing leaning against the wall.

After some time, door open with a thud making me flinch back. Alessandro came inside. He locked the door and came towards me making me flinch.

"Shh baby, Don't you trust me" He said softly kneeling in front of me.

"You're also in Mafia. You lied to me. You don't love me. You just use me like everyone" I said softly sobbing. I saw his eyes become dark and jaw clenched. Oh no I make him more angry.

"I fucking love you. Why I'm gonna fucking use you to know about your brothers. Fucking hell Angelina" He growled and put his up making me shut my eyes tightly.

I'm waiting for any impact. But when it didn't come. I slowly open my eyes. He pull his hairs in frustration and close his eyes for a minute.

"I'm sorry for lying baby. I didn't tell you but I love you and nothing can change it. I'm not fucking using you" He said softly wiping my tears.

"But you" I sobbed with hiccups.

"I love you baby. I love you" He said softly caressing my cheeks. His eyes show only love and pure affection.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, when I saw you like this and you didn't even tell me about your family. I thought you're also with them. I'm so stupid. I'm sorry" I said sobbing while leaning against his hand.

"Shh relax, now stop crying. You're not stupid and don't you dare to say anything bad about yourself" He said looking in my eyes while holding my face gently.

"I'm sorry, I love you. I'm sorry Alessandro. I didn't hate you. I get angry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I keep on saying sorry again and again while hugging him.