Chapter Twenty-nine

Angelina's pov:

"What are you doing sitting here?" Michael said from behind.

I wipe my eyes and get up with Mr. Cuddles in my hand. I turn towards him while looking down.

"what I told you about looking in the eyes?" He asked sternly.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. He is going to say something than his phone start ringing. He pick up the call. I'm going to walk inside but he stopped me by grabbing my forearm.

"I'm busy" He said blankly and hang up the call.

"Now Lina why are you crying?" He asked kneeling in front of me.

"Mr. Cuddles get dirty. Someone throw him in the garden" I said while sniffling.

"Give it to me. I'm going to ask someone to clean it okay. Now stop crying" He said wiping my tears with his thumb.

"Why someone throw him in the garden?" I said sobbing with hiccups and give Mr. Cuddles to him.

"Shh I'll punish whoever did this okay" He said simply while caressing my cheeks.

"Please don't punish me" I said softly looking down.

"What you did....little girl?" He asked with raised eyebrow.

"Lan is calling me but I run outside to get Mr.Cuddles" I said softly looking at him.

"It's fine. Now stop crying and let's go" He said simply getting up.

"Can you carry me please?" I said softly looking at him.

He sighed and kneel. I jump on his back. He hold me with one hand and hold Mr. Cuddles with other. He walk inside.

"Where was you fucking run?" Landon said angrily making me flinch.

"She fucking crying. What happened little girl?" Santiago asked softly.

"Did you said something to her?" Aaron asked Michael.

"Quite" Michael said blankly while sat me on table.

"Who throw that teddy outside?" Michael asked blankly.

"It's her right" Santiago asked softly.

"He is Mr. Cuddles. Someone throw him outside" I said softly pouting.

"I get it from her room to clean it" Lincoln said simply but cut off by Landon.

"You throw it outside. Don't you fucking know how much she loves it" Landon growled.

"Li can't do that" I whisper softly.

"She fucking believe me. But my twin not. By the way I get it from her room then I went to do some work. But I didn't saw it after that then I thought you guys get it too cleaning" Lincoln said simply.

"We didn't even saw that stuff toy" Ryan said blankly.

"He don't like to be called toy" I said to Ryan pouting.

"Sorry Mr. Cuddles right" He said softly.

"Lisa where is she?" Landon said angrily.

"Yeah big brother" She said coming inside the house.

"You throw her stuff t, i mean Mr. Cuddles out" Landon said blankly.

"No I'm not even at home" She said simply shrugging while walking towards her room.

"Who fucking did this then?" Ryan growled angrily making me flinch a little.

"What happened?" A boy said coming inside the house.