Chapter Sixteen

Angelina's pov:

School went normal. I went to locker and put my books inside. I turn around and run into a wall. I frown and start rubbing my head. I look up its not a wall.

"Are you good?" Ryan said blankly.

"Yeah" I said smiling at him.

"Let's go" He said blankly holding my hand.

We went to parking. He went to a car. I didn't saw this car at home. He didn't even open door for me. I open door and sat inside. He sat on driving seat and start driving. I saw him he is not driving to home.

"Umm where are we going?" I asked softly biting my lips.

"Somewhere you gonna like this" He said simply.

"Okay" I said softly.

He park and get out. I came out and walk towards him. There is a ice cream parlor. There are so many people's. I get scared and held his hand tightly. He look down at me and kneel in front of me.

"Don't worry baby" He said softly caressing my cheeks.

I smile at him and he kissed my forehead and walk inside with me. He sat me on a table.

"Which one you like?" He asked simply.

"Chocolate chips" I said grinning.

His eyes softened a little and nodded. He walk towards counter and came back in few minutes. He put the basket in front of me.

"Thank you. Where is your ice cream?" I asked while eating my ice cream.

"I don't like ice cream" He said blankly.

"Here" I said putting a spoon full of ice cream in front of his mouth. He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Please" I said softly smiling.

He sighed and eat the ice cream and nodded. I smile widely and start eating.

"Why we came here alone not with everyone?" I asked smiling at him.

"I shouted at you last night so" He said blankly.

"You didn't even remember. You shouted at me in the morning" I said softly.

"You told your brothers about last night" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Are you fine? You start forgetting every little thing. You forgot we talk about this in the morning" I said softly biting my lips.

"Yeah, I remember" He said blankly.

"Ae you done baby?" He said looking at me with amused expression.

"Yeah thank you" I said grinning.

He lean towards me and wipe my lips. He look at me with amused expression. He held my hand and we went outside. He went to driving seat. I'm looking at him.

"What happened?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"You always open door for me" I said pouting.

He came towards me and open door for me. I grin and hug him and sat inside. He jogged to driving seat and sat inside. He start driving. He stop outside the house. I look at him confused.

"You go inside. I have some work" He said blankly.

"Okay Ryan" I said grinning while kissing his cheek.

I said byee to him and walk inside. Guards looking at me. I walk inside. Landon look at me and came towards me.

"Are you fine? He didn't fucking hurt you?" Landon said angrily.