Chapter Fifteen

Third person pov:

Denardo brothers looking at each other processing what ever their sister said. The only person came in there mind is Damian. But why he is here and what he want now?

"I didn't even came out of my room last night" Ryan said blankly.

"Maybe you misunderstood and can't see his face due to dark" Santiago asked softly.

"No no, I saw him he yell at me and told me go inside" She said looking at Michael.

"That's why you fucking crying when you bump into me?" Landon asked with raised eyebrows.

She just nodded. Everyone look at Michael and he nodded his head. They know who is he? But why he came back and how dare he shouted at thier princess?

"I'm sorry princess for shouting at you. Now I remember, I'm just in a bad mood" Ryan said softly looking at her baby sister but anger building inside him.

"I'm sorry. I disturb you" She said softly.

"Okay let it be. Eat your breakfast Santiago and Lincoln is going to drop you school" Michael said simply.

She eat and walk out of the house with her brothers. After she leave, Denardo brothers look at each other.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him" Ryan growled dangerously.

"I know you're angry but first we need to find him" Landon said blankly.

"Why the hell he came back now?" Ryan said frustrated.

"We need to find him. If he came here to hurt our baby sister then this time I'm gonna kill him with my bare hands" Ryan growled getting up from his chair.

"Tell Alessandro to take an eye on her inside school" Michael said blankly.

***********

Angelina's pov:

We reach school. I said byee to them and walk inside. I went to my locker. I get my books. I'm looking here and there. Then....

"Boooo" Someone shouted making me flinch and screamed.

"Shit sorry aana" Celeb said softly while laughing at my scared face.

"You scared me" I said softly looking at him.

"Hey aana, how are you?" Jay asked softly.

"We hear what demon did to you. I can't even think he can do anything like this" Julia said hugging me.

"Can we leave this topic please?" I said softly don't want to talk about it.

"Yeah let's go" Jayden said smiling.

"You know Russo came back" Ella said giggling while blushing.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"You gonna find out he is in same lecture with us right now. If he came" She said smiling.

"Like you had crush on him" I said giggling.

"Yeah, I like him but I know he is not going to like me so" She said shrugging.

"By the way you guys know I'm going on a date today" Julia said smiling widely.

"What the fuck are you saying? With who? You didn't even told me?" Jay shouted at her.

"Common big bro, I'm 16 so I can do whatever I want and don't worry I'll use protection if something happened" Julia said smirking making me furrowed my eyebrows don't understand.