Bonus Chapter (Santiago Denardo)

Sitting in bar waiting for Ryan. He always do this and went to fuck any girl he like. He came back in an hour or so.

I said angrily: "what the fuck are you thinking while go and fuck every girl?"

He roll his eyes and said shrugging: "I can do whatever the fuck I want"

I groan and said simply: "you need to fucking change your ways. We're going to have a fucking baby in our house now"

He start laughing making me frown and he said after ge laughter die down: "do you really think she is going to that kind, innocent little girl who we used to play with? She must be changed into that one of the stupid teenager girls who hang out at night and fuck half of school just to become popular"

I frowned at his words and said simply: "I don't think so"

He said smirking: "she is fucking our sister. What do you except from her? That soft, sweet and cute girl. Let's go house and see yourself a spoiled brat with her stupid fucking attitude"

I ignore him and we drove back and saw a cute little girl sitting on dinning chair while eating. I smirk at him and he frown. After we talk with her and went upstairs when Aaron get angry at us.

I said smirking: "so now what do you think about her?"

He said smirking: "she must be faking all this for get attention"

I groan at his words and went to my room.

---------------------

Waiting for Elena who fucking giving me a headache while saying she loves me. Today I'm going to end up this fucking matter. I'm waiting when I hear someone scream first I thought it's Angelina when I went out and saw Elena while covered in colour and feathers while Angelina laughing at her. I smile while looking at her carefree laugh.

I always want her to be happy and carefree around us. I want her to not to think about anything before telling us. When Elena yell at her it's make me so angry. That stupid shout at my little sunshine.

When she came and lay between me and Ryan without flinching or any fear. I felt really happy. When she ask me to help her in school home work. I'm do happy. Always be like that my sunshine.

----------------------

Thinking about how she came here. Everytime flinch and get scared even with little noises. But now she changed into a strong and independent woman. But for us she always stay our little girl. My little sunshine.

-----------------------

Sitting in cafe waiting for Rishabh. He is my boyfriend from one and half year. Yeah I'm gay but I'm too afraid to talk to my family. It's not like that I don't trust them or anything. It's just I don't know how to tell them. Only Michael know about me being gay and he accept it without even any question. I'm really lucky to have him as my big brother, my guardian. I pull out of thoughts when someone kiss ny cheek.

"Hii Sandy" Rishabh said softly smiling at me.

"Hii baby" I said smiling at him.

"How are you?" He asked smiling at me.

"Great like always. What about you?" I said smiling.

"Fine" He sighed while pouting.

"What happened baby?" I asked softly pulling him in my lap.

"Sandy everyone staring at us" He said softly looking down while blushing and trying to get up from my lap.

"So what? I don't fucking care about anyone" I said simply.

"Now tell me what happened?" I asked softly looking at him.

"When you're going to tell your family about me?" He asked softly looking down.

"I will tell them soon" I said softly looking at him.

"Please tell them please. My parents forcing me to meet some girls for marriage. I love you Sandy. If you talk to your family than I will also tell my parents that I'm gay because I know that they're not going to accept me or maybe abandoned me" He said with tears making me feel so bad.

"Please don't cry baby, I would talk to them now" I said softly wiping his tears while pecking his lips.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to force you" I cut him off while pressing my lips against his.

"I will talk to them now. Let's go" I said pulling away.

He blush making me chuckle at his face. We went to my car. I open door for him. He sat inside while saying thank you. I jogged to other side and sat inside. I drove to home. I can do that. I will tell them today. We reach home. We walk inside. I open door and flinched back when Angelina screamed.

"You fucking scared the shit out of my me  sunshine" I said putting hand on my heart.

"Oh my god, I don't know you're that much scary cat" Rishabh start laughing along with Angelina.

"You really get scared so much" Angelina laugh.

"I'm not a fucking scary cat" I groaned at both of them.

"Of course you're" Angelina and rishabh said at the same time while high five.

"Shut up you both and where are others?" I asked Angelina.

"Oh Mike and Aaron talking about some business. Landon and Lincoln in the kitchen. Ryan and Damian playing video game in living room. Oh by the way, who is he?" She said looking at Rishabh.

"He is Rishabh. Go call everyone downstairs. I want to talk to everyone" I said simply walking inside.

"Is he your boyfriend? That rishu baby" She asked smirking making Rishabh blush and me look at her with wide eyes.

"How do you?" I asked but cut off by Angelina.

"I hear you sometimes talking to him and I also hear you that when you're talking to Mike about being Gay" She said softly smiling at me.

"And you don't have any problem with me being gay" I asked looking at her.

"Why I'm going to have any problem with that? Everyone have right to have a happy life. No one have right to judge someone just because he is gay Or bi" She said making me smile.

"I love you" I said kissing her forehead.

"I like him. He is nice. I can partner up with him to prank on you guys" She said giggling making me smile at her.

"I'm Angelina" She said softly pulling hand for handshake.

"Umm Rishabh" He said softly smiling at her while shaking hand.

"I will call everyone. You wait here" Angelina said skipping upstairs.

"She is really energetic" Rishabh said smiling at her.

"Yeah she is the one who make it home" I said smiling at him.

Our little Angelina make us all alive. She make us feel things we don't know if we can feel. I love you My little sunshine.

----------------

Hey guys I wish you like this bonus chapter. Leave your precious comments and votes....

What do you think about Santiago bonus chapter?

What do you think about Rishabh?

What do you think about Santiago being gay?

Thank you
🙃🙃🙃

Love you reader's
💕💕💕

Stay safe😊