Chapter Twenty-four

Angelina's pov:

"So don't want to share a room with me cutie" He said smirking leaning against headboard.

"No" I said looking for clothes in my bag.

"And why?" He asked smirking standing next to me.

I didn't answer and going to washroom but he grab my wrist and pull my back to him.

"Why are you fucking ignoring me? I know you also fucking like me" He growled looking mad.

I don't know what to say. I'm scared because he is looking dangerous. He look at my scared face and his eyes soften. He groan and leave my hand and going to say something but I quickly run to washroom. I take few deep breathes to calm my nerves.

I take a warm shower and changed into blue jeans jump suit and white t-shirt. I came out of washroom. I'm drying my hairs when he came and wrap his arms around me from behind. I flinch a little.

"I'm sorry baby" He said softly hugging me from behind.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly wiggling.

"Why you look so cute baby?" He said smirking making me blush.

He pull away and went to washroom smirking. I dried my hairs and apply some lipbalm. I do a ponytail. I pull some hair strands from sides to give a messy look.

Alessandro came from washroom in only towel. Why he is so good looking? I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts. I wear my sneakers and sat on bed and turn on the TV. I switch to cartoon channel. I'm watching cartoon while keep looking at him in every few seconds.

He changed into ripped jeans and white shirt. He wear a denim jacket on it. He looks at me so I quickly start looking at TV.  He went out. I turn off the TV. I pick my phone and wallet. I went out. I went down stairs. Alessandro is there with a girl. She is not from our school. She is looking older than us. Mrs. Richard told us to went to restaurant. I went there.

Alessandro is sitting on a chair with same girl. I groan and sat on another chair. They keep talking. I don't feel good. When the girl get up went to him and touch his face. Why she is touching him and he didn't said anything to her. Tears started to form in my eyes. I run outside of the hotel and bump into my friends. They asked me what happened but I run away.

I keep running and went to beach. I sat on sand and start sobbing quietly. I don't like when he talk to someone. I don't know why I hate that. I ignore him then why I get affected if he talk to someone else. Why I don't like when she touch him? I'm sitting there from a long time. I don't remember.

***************

Alessandro pov:

She fucking lied to me that she is not going to trip. She don't want me to come with her. She fucking like me than why always try to run away. I can't fucking understand. His brothers want me to go to take care of her because of the Russian mafia. My fucking Dad. I hate that man. He fucking make me like this. He fucking make me a heartless. That's why I fucking run away from my own house.

According to my grandpa, I'm the next leader of the mafia. Few weeks, then I'm going to take the charge of the Mafia. I work for her brothers. I don't feel anything untill the day I saw her. That's the first time, I feel my heartbeats. I feel the urge to protect her. I fucking want her only for me.

Her brothers call me and told me to find her. I don't want to go to find a fucking spoiled rich brat. I thought she is like every other rich brat. I went there. When I saw her laying there crying while begging that bastard to let her go. It's make my blood boil. I kill him right there. When I try to get near her she start crying harder. When I call her cutie. She fucking blush. I fucking love her blushing.