Chapter Forty-Six

Angelina pov:

"You mean you just came back to meet me before me going to Hawaii" I asked with a gasp.

"Of course kitten" He said smirking looking at his phone.

Then waiter came and serve our food. I grin while looking at pizza. I'm going to pick up a slice of pizza then I remember something....

Few days before flashback:

"Common aana let's go" Julia said pulling me with her to a little cafe few blocks away from our school.

I don't want to go because I'm on my periods but she want to meet me and tell me something about the boy who she is dating.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming stop dragging me" I said to her running behind her.

"Sit" She said giving me a chair.

I ordered a hot chocolate and she she ordered coffee for herself. She start telling me about all her boyfriend. We're talking when I saw a couple sitting on the corner. Boy is looking bored while girl is smiling at him. She is eating a pastry when some pastry fall in her lap. She quickly wipe it with her hand.

"Don't you have manners. How to eat and all that?" He yelled at her making everyone look at her.

"Why are you shouting? It's happened by mistake" She said softly looking down while tears flow from her eyes.

"I'm fucking tired of all your child nature. You always behave like a little baby. I don't know why I'm dating a child. I'm breaking up with you" He yelled walking outside.

"Please don't break up with me. I will try to change. Rocky please" She is crying while begging him but he just leave.

End of flashback

"Baby what are you thinking?" He said softly looking at me.

"Umm nothing" I said softly and slowly pick up a slice of pizza carefully.

I start eating while taking small bites. I trust him but I also get scared of little things. I'm thinking all this when..

"Angelina, I keep calling you" He called me by my name making me flinch and pizza slice fall from my hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know how it's happened? I'm sorry please don't leave me. Please don't break up with me" I said with tears.

"Baby calm down. Why would I do that? Come here" He said softly holding my hand pulling me in his lap.

"Shh don't cry baby. I love you. I wouldn't leave you. I wouldn't break up with. Why would you think that?" He asked softly wiping my pants with tissue.

"I-I am sorry. I'm so childish. You also think that I'm annoying. I will try to change I promise" I said while sobbing softly.

"Shh stop crying. I love you for your innocence and childish nature. You're not annoying. Got it. You perfect baby don't think like that" He said softly kissing my forehead while wiping my tears.

"Did I do something or say something that make you think all this?" He asked softly looking at me.

"No no you didn't do anything" I quickly shake my head in no and said.

"Then what makes you think like that baby? If you didn't tell me I can't help baby" He said softly looking at me.

I told him everything. He listen to me. He just keep rubbing my back and thigh making me relax.