Bonus Chapter (Landon Denardo)

Walking inside the old house. I'm here for a fucking meeting with someone. I knock on the door. A girl around 5'4 or 5'5 open door.  I knows she is my buttercup. My childhood best friend. I always told her, I'm gonna marry her one day and we promise each other that we gonna married to each other in future. She look at with her soft eyes making me smirk. She fucking become more beautiful than I remember her when we're so little. Her green eyes and dirty blonde hairs looking so beautiful.

"Who are you?" She asked softly.

Oh so she didn't recognise me. How she gonna recognise me when I changed a lot. Tattoo and well built body and that poker face. I'm not the same bubbly, soft and sweet boy who always smile at everyone.

"Your future husband" I said smirking looking at her wide eyes.

"Huh" She keep looking at me from up and down.

"If you done checking me out then I can come inside right" I said smirking at her flushed face.

"Dad someone came to meet you" She said softly giving me space to come inside.

I went inside and saw him sitting on a old couch. After hours, meeting ended. It's really boring. I'm going to get up then I saw her standing at corner looking scared.

"I have a deal for you" I said smirking at the old man.

"What deal sir?" He asked looking at me.

"I will give you house and evey facilities you need in return, I want to marry your daughter" I said smirking at her.

"What? No, I'm not going to marry you" She said looking at me than her father.

"Fine, she will marry you" Her father said grinning.

"Great choice, so now she is mine than I can get her on a date" I said smirking at her.

"She is all yours" He said smirking.

"Go change and wear something good" Her father said glaring at her.

"It's fine" I said holding her hand while she try to remove her hand but I walk outside with her.

I sat her inside the car with a little struggle. I jogged to other side and quickly lock the car door so she wouldn't run away. I start driving towards my penthouse.

"Where are we going? I don't want to marry you" She said looking at me.

"But I want to" I said smirking at her.

We went to penthouse. I open door and she hopped of the car. I put a hand on her lower back while guiding her through the penthouse. She try to remove my hand or wiggle but when she saw people staring at her she snuggle into me making me smirk wider.

"I would really appreciate if you guys focus on your fucking work not at my fucking girlfriend" I growled angrily making them quickly averted their gazes.

We went to my penthouse. I lock the door. She look here and there than at me.

"I can't marry you please try to understand" She said softly with teary eyes.

"And why can't you" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Because I-I love someone else" She said simply not looking at me.

"Oh really, and who he is?" I asked smirking because I know who she is talking about.

"My childhood friend" She said softly not meeting my gaze.

"And what's the name of your childhood friend?" I asked walking towards her.

"Landon Denardo, you don't know him. He is gonna kill you if you even look at me any wrong way. He" She said walking backwards until she hit the wall.