Chapter Forty-Three

Angelina pov:

It's Friday. My period is over. I'm sitting on bed playing game in my phone. We are going to Hawaii on Monday. I'm really excited. I read about it. There are so many beach and other places. I'm so happy. I'm thinking all this when my phone start ringing. I look Julia. I pick up the call.

"Hii July" I said excitedly.

"Hii aana" She said softly.

"How are you doing?" I asked softly smiling.

"Good, I have a sleep over at my house. You're coming" She said softly.

"Oh-kay I need to ask my brothers" I said softly pouting.

"Okay ask them and message me. I'll send you my address" She said softly.

"Okay I'll let you know" I said softly.

"Okay see you then" She said softly giggling.

"Bye" I said hanging up the call.

I get up from my bed and went to Mike room but he is not there. Maybe in his office. I went towards his office. I'm going to knock when I hear.....

"She can't go with you. I have her custody and don't think I forget what you did?" Michael said slightly angry.

"I just want to talk to her" Someone said simply.

"She is not going to meet you and that's final. Now you can fucking leave" Landon growled angrily.

I'm going to knock again but I don't know why I feel like I need to listen.

"She is my fucking" The same voice said angrily but cut off by Micheal.

"Shut it" Micheal said blankly making me flinch a little.

They're talking about me. But it's wrong. I'm going to knock then....

"Lina" Michael said opening door suddenly making me flinch.

"I'm sorry. I'm not eavesdropping. No I mean, I just came and you guys talking so I just waiting for your conversation to end. Uhh I" I try to said something.

"Go to your room, I'll talk to you later" Michael said blankly making me gulped.

"Mike I" I try to said but he cut me off.

"Lina now" He said blankly making me flinch a little bit.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and run back to my room.

Tears started to form in my eyes. Oh no now I'm going to get punish. What punishment I'm going to get? I groan and sat on my bed. After some time, I hear a door open. Michael came inside.

"I didn't mean to do this. I'm sorry Mike" I said with tears.

"What was you doing outside my office?" He asked blankly.

"I-no no Julia had a sleepover. So I just want your permission to go at her place that's why I came to your office" I said softly.

"You eavesdrop and it's not good manners right" He said blankly looking dead in my eyes.

"Yes" I murmured softly not looking at him.

"Then there will be a punishment" He said blankly making me gulp hard.

"I'm sorry Mike. I know it's wrong. I didn't mean to. I-I just came and you guys talking. I'm sorry. I'm so stupid. Fuck" I babble everything frustrated because of my stuttering I said a bad word.

"Did you just cursed?" He asked blankly.

"Oh no it's just came out. I didn't mean to say bad word. I don't know how. I'm sorry" I groaned softly.