Bonus Chapter (Angelina)

Hello lovely reader's, I get some free time during my work so I thought about completing this book so I can keep my focus on my another book 'Their broken Angel'. I hope you guys happy with that. Thank you so much and I love you all so much ❤

-------------------------

Sitting in school playground. I saw Rebecca and Blake playing when Blake push her and she fall on ground. She start crying loudly. I felt bad for her when a tall boy came towards her and help her to stand up. He dust her clothes and wipe her tears.

"It's fine dear" He said softly picking her in his arms.

"He push me" She said sobbing with hiccups.

"Shh relax dear" He said softly to her than turn to Blake.

"If you ever do it again. I will complain to principal and also your parents" He said sternly to Blake who flinch.

"Are you fine Rebecca?" I asked softly looking at her.

"Yes thank you" She said softly smiling at the boy.

"Who is he?" I asked softly looking at him.

"My big brother" She said grinning at him.

I nodded smiling at her. After school, I went home. I went straight to mum and Dad.

"Mum Dad, what should a big brother do?" I asked softly looking at her.

"A big brother protect their little sister, always stay by her side, play with her, love her, care for her. But why suddenly that question?" Dad asked looking at me.

"I want a big brother Dad. Rebecca had a big brother. I also want one" I said giggling while jumping up and down.

"My little Angel, you can't have big brother" She said softly looking at me than Dad with a worried expression.

"But why can't I. Rebecca also had one. Don't God loves me to give me one big brother" I said softly pouting.

"No bear, look you're a big girl now right" He asked softly making me nod instantly.

"And if we give you a brother. He will be little so he can't be a big brother right" He said softly looking at me.

"Yeah, it's means I can't have one big brother. That's not good" I said pouting.

"Maintenant, comment puis-je dire que vous n'avez pas un mais seven frères. (Now how can I tell that you have not one but seven brothers)" Mum said in French making me frown because I don't understand and I run back to my room.

"I want a big brother but God can't give me one" I said pouting laying on my bed falling asleep.

"What she didn't know that she have not one but seven big brothers who can kill anyone to protect her"

***************

Standing in front of school exit looking for Dad car to pick me up. He is late today. I keep waiting from two hours than a car pull in front of me. I grin while looking at Dad.

"Dad" I yelled grinning at him.

"I'm so sorry bear. I stuck in a really important meeting" He said hugging me tightly.

"I'm standing here from 2 hours" I said pouting.

"I know how to make my little bear smile again" He said pulling out a chocolate from pocket.

"Yay" I giggle and get chocolate from him.

"Common your Mum is waiting for you" He said softly picking up and sat me inside his car.

We're not that rich not even that much poor. We're having a good and happy life. We're happy family until one day.

"Everything ruin one day"

**************

Sitting in my room doing my home work when I hear some yelling from Mum and Dad room. I hear what they talk but can't understand because I don't know French.

"pourquoi tu me mens salope ? (Why the fuck you lie to me you bitch?) You fucking whore" Dad yelled than I hear some sound like something broken.

"Ie n'ai pas menti.  elle est notre fille.  s'il te plaît essaye de comprendre (I didn't lie. She is our daughter please try to understand)" Mum said in French crying loudly.

"Elle baise le sang de ton amant, putain de salope.  J'ai pensé qu'elle était mon putain de sang quand tu l'as amenée ici cette nuit-là en me suppliant de te donner un endroit où rester.  T'es une putain de pute (She is fucking your lover blood, you fucking bitch. I thought she is my fucking my blood when you get her here that night begging me to give you place to stay. You're a fucking whore)" Dad yelled at Mum so angrily making me whimper because of his tone.

They keep fighting for an hour than everything went silent. I keep crying while sobbing quietly. I'm so scared. I slowly went to kitchen to drink water when I saw Dad.

"Dad" I said softly looking at him.

"You fucking bitch, go to your room" Dad yelled at me the first time and slap me making me fall on floor.

Mumma pick me and get to my room. She make relax and tell me that Dad is just angry about some work. He will be fine.

"But nothing went right after that"

*****************

"Mum, mum please you can't leave me alone. Mum you promise me. You wouldn't leave me" I said crying holding mum hand not leaving her.

She promise me she gonna stay with me forever. She wouldn't leave me but she didn't keep her promise. Doctor didn't let me even see mum face. It's just her hand that out of that white clothe I'm holding.

"Common Angelina, she is fucking dead she wouldn't listen to you" Dad said dragging outside while I keep crying while trashing around.

"No leave me. Mum can't leave me. She wouldn't she promise me" I said crying loudly.

"She is fucking dead. She wouldn't come back" He yelled and slap me making me fall on ground and scratch my knees.

"Dad" I said softly looking at him

He grab my hand and drag me to his car. We reach home. He throw me inside and lock the door and went away. He came after half an hour. I keep on crying for mum whole time.

"You fucking bitch because of you. She fucking leave me" Dad yelled at me.

"Dad I didn't do anything. I love mum" I said sobbing loudly.

"Stop fucking crying. You fucking giving a headache" He yelled and slap me on my right cheek.

"Dad I" I try to stop my sobbing but nothing.

He slap me, then kick and punch. I black because of the pain while crying for mum to come back.

"Everything change after mum leave me"

Hey guys I wish you like this bonus chapter. Leave your comments and votes.....

What do you think about Angelina childhood memories?

What do you think about her mum and Dad?

Thank you
🙃🙃🙃

Love you reader's
💕💕💕

Stay safe😊