Chapter Twenty-one

Damian's pov:

Fucking bitch. Why she is so fucking cute? She like an angel. Whenever I went to kill her, her doe eyes and sweet smile didn't let me do this. I can easily finish her that night. I fucking went to her room to kill her but she fucking sleeping like a baby curling up into a ball. Her blanket is fallen. I fucking tuck her with the blanket and came out. I don't know why it's all happening? When I shouted at her I felt so bad. I feel like a shit.

At Ice cream parlor, I can easily kill her but when she looks at people's and held my hand tightly looking scared. I feel a proud and happiness inside me. I don't feel any emotions after my own brother's throw me out of the house for that fucking crime that I didn't even done. I want to protect her. No no don't think about this. You can't do that. You fucking came here to kill her, make all your brothers suffer. You can't forget about that. You came here to destroy your brothers. Fucking hell!

When she came in Micheal office while babbling but stopped when she saw their serious face. She is looking like a fucking cute doll. When Michael told to her come inside. She came inside while clutching ber little stuff toy but looking here and there confused to sit or not. She is fucking making me soft. When Ryan shut the door with a thud. She flinch making anger build inside me. He fucking scared her. I want to fucking shoot him for scaring my baby doll. What the fucking hell I'm thinking? You can't forget about your mission. Boss is gonna kill you.

She is coming from Ryan room looking at her soft toy and bump into me. She groan. Even though she is groaning her voice is still so soft and angelic. When she look up at me with doe eyes. I want to hug her but I don't know if she is comfortable or not. What I'm thinking? She asked me to help her in packing bags for her school trip. I helped her. I give her the spray bottle which has poison in it. I went back to my room.

You can't do this to her. She is also your sister. She suffer a lot in past. She needs love. She didn't do anything. She is a little girl. She is innocent. You can't do that to her. I punched the wall in anger. You're not that soft. You kill so many people then why she making me falling for her innocent. Don't fall in her trap. Don't fall. I keep on repeating while walking here and there. I groan in anger when I hear a knock on door. They're not going to come to my room.

"Come in" I said blankly.

"Are you not coming for dinner?" She asked peeking inside.

"No, I'm not hungry" I said blankly not looking at her.

"Please, I know you're sad but mum always said don't make food wait" She said softly.

"Common Angelina, he don't deserve your love. He didn't care for anyone" Ryan said pulling her with him.

I groan and punch the wall again. I went to her room and changed the bottle with pepper spray. "Please, I know you're sad but mum always said don't make food wait" Her little voice ringing inside my head. I groan and went down stairs. She is looking sad but when she saw me she smiled widely while others glaring at me.

"Come sit here" She said softly smiling. Fucking hell! I groan internally.

***************

Angelina's pov:

"Are you not coming for dinner?" I asked peeking inside.

"No, I'm not hungry" He said blankly not looking at me.

"Please, I know you're sad but mum always said don't make food wait" I said softly to him when....

"Common Angelina, he don't deserve your love. He didn't care for anyone" Ryan said pulling me with him.