Chapter Thirty-five

Angelina pov:

"What are you doing here?" Alessandro said from behind.

I get up and look behind, Alessandro is standing there without shirt. I keep looking at him. Damian clear his throat making me blush. I start looking down then the same lady came with a t-shirt. He get the t-shirt and wear it.

"Why we came here and how did you know his address?" I asked softly to Damian.

"I want to talk to him" Damian said blankly.

"What do you want to talk?" Alessandro asked blankly sitting in front of us.

"What you like to have sir?" The lady asked Damian.

"Nothing thank you" Damian said blankly.

"One chocolate shake" Alessandro said blankly looking at me making me smile a little.

"What do you want to talk?" Alessandro said blankly.

"You make my sister cry. I just came here to make you say sorry to her" Damian said blankly.

"I'm sorry for my behavior baby. I'm just a little tensed about some work. I'm going to call you but than I find out your phone is not with you" Alessandro said looking at me.

"It's fine. I wasn't crying." I said softly looking at Damian with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course you not cutie" He said smirking making me blush.

"Here" The lady said giving me the chocolate shake.

I smile and get cup from her. We talk a little basically Damian and Alessandro talk in some different language I don't understand. Alessandro keep looking at me in every few and then to check if I'm fine or itlf I need anything. I noticed that be always do that whene he was with me. I drink my chocolate shake slowly enjoying it. After half an hour or so, we are leaving.

"Byee Alessandro" I said softly looking at him.

He nodded and we walk outside. We went to Damian car and drove to ice cream parlour. We reach there and went inside. He order chocolate ice cream for me.

"You aren't going to eat" I asked softly looking at him.

"No" He said simply.

"Please, don't know when we're going to come back here" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" He said ordering for both of us.

"So you're not crying" Damian said smirking.

"Sorry" I said pouting while blushing a little.

"Here is your order" The boy said putting our ice cream on table.

He went away. I grin and start eating my ice cream. Then his phone start ringing. He pick up the call.

"Yeah we're just coming" He said and hang up the call.

"Are you done, baby?" He asked softly looking at me.

"Yes" I said eating the last spoon.

"Okay let's go, Michael call me" He said softly getting up.

"Okay" I said smiling getting up.

We walk outside and went to his car. He open door for me. I sat inside and he sat on driving seat. He start driving. After a little while of drive.

"Fuck" He groaned angrily making me flinch.

"Ummm what happened?" I asked softly looking at him.

He look back and punched the steering wheel looking so angry. He start driving too fast. He remove his hoodie with one hand.