Chapter Forty-Nine

Hey readers, another update. I just free for two weeks so I will try to finish this story in two weeks so I can work on my another story. I asked you guys about writing a story on little girl. But it's really difficult to think like a 5 years old girl. I'm going to upload this story when I write half or maybe full story. I have another brother sister story in my mind. I'm working on it. I will upload that story when I finish with this one. Thanks for all the support and love.

Love you readers 💕

Angelina pov:

"Hello baby, i wouldn't give upon you so easily" A girl said in a low dangerous voice making Landon turn towards me quickly.

"What do you want?" Landon hissed looking so angry.

"I want you. Come back to me and I wouldn't do anything I promise" She said softly but still her voice is dangerous.

"Fucking bitch. Cut the fucking call Angel" Landon growled angrily.

"Huh" I'm going to cut the call but stop when she said.

"Oh she is here listening. You stole him from me. Because of you he fucking leave me so stupid whore" She said making me frown because of his words.

"Shut the fuck up Samantha. Don't talk to her like that. We both know why we fucking break up. Stop fucking pulling her in all this bullshit of yours" He growled angrily picking up the phone from bed.

"I want you back just come back. If you didn't come back. I will kill you Landon. If you can't be mine than I wouldn't let you be with someone" She hissed angrily making me flinch.

"I'm not fucking coming back to you. You fucking cheat on me and you fucking think I would forgive you evey time" Landon hissed angrily looking so angry.

"I don't know what you fucking saw in that little high school girl. Did you guys fucking? That's makes a lot of sense that you leave me and went to her. I can't believe she is fucking her own brother" She said angrily making me teared up feeling so disgust with her words.

"Just let me find you. I wouldn't hesitate to slit your throat you fucking bitch" Landon growled angrily and throw his phone on wall making it shattered into pieces.

"Fuck" He groaned and kick the side table making me whimper and flinch from sudden noise.

"I'm sorry Angel. She is just angry and stupid don't listen to her" He said softly sitting in front of me.

How could someone say these types of things about anyone? How could she said me and Landon? I felt so disgust just by thinking about all this. She is so mean. She didn't even think about anyone before saying anything.

"Angel, don't think so that. Just forget it" He said softly holding my face gently making me pull out of my thoughts.

"I-I am sorry" I whisper softly and jump off his bed and run outside.

"Angel listen to me" I hear him calling me but I run to my room.

I start sobbing quietly don't want anyone to find out. I'm crying because I leave Landon like that. I didn't listen to him. It's not his fault. But I felt so disgust just by thinking what Samantha said about me and Landon. I cry for a long time until I had no tears left.

I take a warm shower and changed into black skinny jeans and light blue denim shirt. I wear my vans and tie my hairs in pony. I quickly apply a little bit concealer to hide my post crying face. I apply some lip balm. I pick my side bag and pack all my things I need. I walk down stairs and went to kitchen. I pour some milk and cereal and start eating. I'm eating when Micheal and others came down stairs.