Chapter Eleven

Angelina's pov:

"Don't you think you forgot something" Landon said smirking.

"Ummm what?" I said turning around looking at him.

"Come here" He said kneeling in front of me.

I walk words him. He looks at me and pull something from his pocket. I grin when I saw it. It's a new phone. I jump on him and hug him.

"Thank you" I said kissing his right cheek.

"Sorry, your old phone get broken so I brought you this new one" He said smiling a little bit.

"I love you" I said grinning.

"Byee angel" He said getting up. He didn't said love you in front of everyone.

I walk inside. I went to my locker. I get my books and going to lecture when I hear...

"Aana wait" Jayden said running towards me.

"Good morning, jay" I said smiling.

"Good morning aana, Demon wants to meet you at the back of the school" Jayden said huffing.

"Okay can you come with me? I don't know the way" I said shyly.

"Ummm sorry but he said to told you to come alone" He said smiling.

"Go straight end of the Hall then right and walk till end" He said gesturing with his hands.

"Okay thanks" I said smiling.

I walk where Jay told me to go. I don't feel good. Like something is going to happen. Like Something bad really bad. I went there and saw a some boys with masks standing there. I quickly dial someone's number. I hide my phone in my pocket before they cane see me. I'm thinking about running away but....

"You're Angelina. Demon wants you to come with us" One of them said blankly.

"Where is he?" I asked bite my lips hard.

"He is waiting for you" Another one said coming towards me.

"No, told him to come there. I don't want to go anywhere with you" I said stopping him in his tracks.

"Common get the girl. we don't have much time. Demon said it's easy to get her but she is fucking Denardo's sister" First guy said angrily.

I'm going to run away but someone held my hand and pull me to him. He grab me from my waist to him while I'm kicking my legs but nothing working. He put a cloth on my mouth. I try not to breathe.

"Breathe little girl" He said in my ear making me shiver in fear.

"Let me go please" I said with a breathe.

His hold starting too loosen. I fall on floor my knees while trying to get up. I saw some blacks dots than I saw my brothers and Mom faces then blacked out.

************

Michael Denardo's pov:

It's been two weeks since our baby sister come to live us. We're so happy to get her back. I know I don't spend much time with her. But when she came to my room and sleep with me. I feel so happy. I get my little sister back.

Yesterday when Landon get her home like that. It made me so angry. She is crying while he is dragging her inside the house. When I touch her hand. She hissed in pain. I get all his car keys and told him he can't go to any club or anywhere except dropping her at school. Even though...they are all adults but I don't care while punishment because for me they are still my younger brothers.