Chapter Fourteen

Angelina's pov:

I woke up and groan. I sleep so long because of my pills. I get up and went to washroom. I take a warm shower and changes into Jean and white T-shirt. You can do this. Just forget it and be happy. You need to do this for your brothers. They love you. You can do this. I said to myself and walk down stairs. Everyone is their. I smiled and wak towards them.

"Good morning san, ry, ron, li, Mike" I said smiling hugging San from behind.

"Good morning little girl" He said pulling me in his lap.

"Good morning princess" Ryan said looking at me.

"Good morning Angie" Aaron said smiling from kitchen.

"Good morning baby cheeks" Lincoln said smiling setting the table.

"Good morning Angelina" Michael said simply.

"Are you fine?" Santiago asked softly.

"I'm fine. What's for breakfast. I'm starving. By the way where is lan?" I asked softly.

"He said he is not hungry" Lincoln said softly.

"Okay, I'm going to get him" I said smiling while getting up from Santiago lap.

I'm walking upstairs and stop on last stairs. when I hear....

"Do you think she is all right?" Lincoln said Worriedly.

"The way she is behaving is strange" Aaron said.

"Keep an eye on her. I know she is looking perfectly fine but maybe she is acting all this. Not to make us worried" Mike said sternly.

I walk upstairs and went to landon room. I take a deep breath and smiled and knock.

"I fucking told you guys. I'm not hungry" He growled making me flinch.

"Ummm lan, it's me" I said softly.

"Come in" He said softly this time.

I went inside. He is sitting on the edge of the bed. I walk towards him.

"Let's go. I'm starving" I said softly holding his hand.

"Go eat. I'm not hungry" He said blankly.

"Fine, I'm not going anywhere without you" I said pouting.

"Are you fine Angel?" He asked pulling me in his lap.

"I'm fine" I said softly.

"Are you sure? After he" I cut him off.

"Sorry for cutting you off but I'm fine now let's go. I'm hungry" I said smiling.

"Okay let's go" He said softly getting up.

I grin and hold his hand and walk downstairs with him basically I'm pulling him. We went downstairs and sat on our seats.

"What do you want to eat?" Aaron asked to me.

"Ummm cornflakes and chocolate shake" I said grinning.

"Here you go Angie" Aaron said softly serving me food.

After we eat our foods. Mike and Aaron went out. Lincoln went to his room. Landon went out because he had some work. Me Ryan and San watching movies. When I feel hungry again. It's just 2 hours when I eat breakfast. I went to kitchen and open refrigerator. I get a juice bottle and pasta. I put past in microwave. I get it out and went to couch. San smiled at me. I eat my pasta and drink my juice. We're playing car racing when lan came back.

"What's my angel doing?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I'm hungry. I want to eat something" I said pouting while playing.