Chapter Fifty-Seven

Angelina pov:

"Don't leave them Mike. Don't leave them. They try to manipulate me against you guys. Don't leave them" I said glaring at Anthony and the lady.

"What the fuck are you saying? They're the one who wants to kill you. They kill your mother I mean they try to kill me" She said glaring at me while holding my hand.

"You're not my mum. My mum didn't swear. I realise that when you call me baby. Mum didn't call me baby. She call me her little angel just like Landon. You're not my mum. She can't say bad words about anyone. She hate violence and you're telling Anthony to kill my brothers. You're not my mum. You just had face like her nothing much" I said glaring at her.

"And about Mike and others. I trust my brothers. I trust them more than I trust myself" I said pointing towards them.

"He fucking kill your mother. He accepts that" Anthony said angrily.

"I don't believe that even if he said that by himself. And if he did that there must be a reason. He will tell me when the time is right for me to know. I trust him that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me" I said angrily looking at Anthony.

"You fucking bitch" Anthony growled and slap me then grab me while pointing his gun at my head.

"Fucking leave her Anthony" All my brothers growled at the same time.

"Why you guys fucking care about her and love her when she is not your fucking blood. She is not your real sister" Anthony said making me look at them.

"She is fucking our sister. Don't fucking say that" Aaron growled angrily.

"You know Angelina, your mother is a fucking whore. She fucking cheat on me. She fuck with her boyfriend. You're his daughter not mine. When I found out. I kill him. I try to kill you also when you was in your mother womb but your stupid brothers save you. She didn't have cancer. But I inject her a virus that no one can cure. Your brothers went to meet her. She is in so much pain. She ask them to kill her and make her free from this pain take you away with them. But they didn't kill her then she killed herself by Michael gun and he blame himself because he can't save her. Your brothers came to get you but I'm the one who give money to your step-father to leave from there. I'm the one who did all this" He said laughing like a man mad.

"You're a psycho. You did all this to your wife. How could you?" I said sobbing.

"You're not fucking blood related then why you fucking love each other that much. But whatever it is. I'm gonna enjoy killing her making you all shattered with her death" He said smirking.

"She is fucking our sister. We're related from heart not fucking blood. We fucking love her and we wouldn't let you hurt her" Landon said angrily while shooting his hand making me fall.

"Angel come here" Landon said running towards me.

I quickly run towards him and hug him. He pick me while Mike and others shot him and the lady. He pick me while I'm sobbing on the crook of his neck.

"Shh everything is fine. You're safe. You scared the shit out of me Angel" He said rubbing circles on my back.

"Michael, you're fucking my son then why you love that bitch who is not even our blood. Your mother fucking hate you guys but she fucking love her. She fucking give her the best life and fucking leave you guys" He said groaning in pain.

"You Anthony, you ruin everything. You make her hate us. You make her life hell. You fucking beat and rape her every fucking night and you still think she gonna love you. We fucking remind her of every little thing you did to her. When she start loving someone you killed him. She loves her because she is the only thing that left in her life. But when you try to kill her she run away with her. She fucking save her from you. A monster like you can't be my father" Michael said angrily looking at him.