Chapter Eight

Angelina's pov:

"Demon oh my fuck, I thought we're going to dead soon. Mom Dad I love you so much" Julia yelled making me flinch.

"Shut the fuck up. You fucking scaring her" Vinnie growled at Julia.

"Vinnie please don't growled at them. They are my friends" I said softly.

"Fine babygirl" He said.

"You Jayden and celeb right" He said they nodded. "Don't fucking try to come near or touch her otherwise" He growled.

"We just want to be her friends" Celeb said looking scared.

"Vinnie, you are scaring them" I wince.

"Sorry babygirl" He said in my ear making me giggle.

"How do you know him Aana?" Ella asked looking scared.

"He is my best friend. We know each other from five years, two years before he moved here now I met him again" I said grinning.

"Okay" Julia said softly this time.

"Here you favorite chocolate" He asked pulling something from his pocket.

"You went out to buy this. You remember that" I asked looking at him.

"Of course I remember that i remember each and everything about you" He said kissing my right cheeks.

"By the way I want you meet two people with whom I hang out when you're not there. They want to see my babygirl" He said giving a signal with hand.

Then two boys came. One had blonde hairs and blue eyes. And another one had black hairs and black eyes.

"He is Ace" He said pinting towards blonde one. "And he is Ryder" He said black hairs.

"She is so fucking cute" Ace said making me blush.

"Don't fucking try" Vincent growled.

"Sorry bro, she is just too cute" Ryder said smiling at me.

"Okay babygirl, enjoy and anyone bother you tell me or ryder and Ace okay" He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay Vinnie, bye, Ace and Ryder" I said waving them.

They went out. Ace and ryder waves at me.

"Oh my fuck, I didn't saw demon that soft he love you" Julia shouted.

"He is my best friend and I love him also" I said smiling while eating my chocolate.

"No no he loves you like a boy loves a girl" Julia said.

"But he didn't said that he love me like this" I said to her.

"You didn't saw the way he warned jay  and call and he growled at his friends" She said.

"I'll ask him" I said softly.

"Let's go, we are going to late for class" Ella said getting up.

School went normal. Now it's lunch time. We're sitting in canteen. Their are so many students. Everyone went to get their food. I forgot to get money for lunch.

"Are you not hungry?" Jayden asked.

"Umm i don't have money?" I said softly.

"Here buy your food" Jayden said getting money from his pocket.

"It's fine my brothers are at parking. I'm going to get money from them" I said getting my bag.

"Okay" Jayden said smiling.