──── 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Never ever forget about me, even when you get out of here

even when you get out of here

Never ever forget about me, even when you get out of here

"I am Sakura Ogami." Sakura sent us a soft smile, I instantly rushed ahead and threw myself into the ultimate martial artist. "W-WOAH! Uh... it is nice to meet you too." The tall woman lifted me up by my apron, peeling me backwards with an awkward chuckle.

"H-Hey! Y/N?! What are you doing?" Makoto, once again looked as if he was going to lose his absolute shit.

"I'm a big fan!" I walked back to Makoto.

"Are you?" She blushed at me before noticing Makoto, she eyed him. "Hey, you."

"Huh? Y-Yes!?" she started to poke and prod at his body... she turned to menext and started poking at my body too.. "Um...what are you...?"

"Muscular quality and quantity is right around that of an extremely ordinary high school student..." She stood up upset, "Hmph. What a shame. You two are not at all fit to act as my training partner. Disappointing coming from my fan.."

"I'm not able to build up muscle as easily as you, unfortunately."

She perked up at my confession, "is that so? Come and I'll teach you how to properly build up your muscles."

Makoto, again gripped onto my arm, waving at Sakura. He slowly whispered into my ears, "I'm not sure that's such a shame for me..."

We walked up to Byakuya, his arms crossed and eyebrows frowning. He spotted us coming towards us and pointed his hand at us, indicating us to stop a few feet away from him. "Name's Byakuya Togami."

"Hi, uh...nice to meet you." Makoto let go of my hands and scratched his cheek. He extended his hands towards the tall male.

"...ugh" Byakuya took his index finger and thumb before harshly pushing the small hand away.

"I like your suit?"

"Thank you, your choice in wardrobe is... uh." He eyed me up and down, "If you want us to shake hands you must take off those gloves and put on hand sanitizer.....Anyways, we're done with introductions, right? How much longer are you going to stand there? Go away. I'm sick of looking at you."