────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

"I guess not knowing someone doesn't mean you don't understand them

doesn't mean you don't
understand them."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   I didn't mention anything to Toko about her holding my hand as we made our way to the gym. She was moving pretty fast but made sure I curved the corners carefully. Despite how discrete she was trying to be, I still caught her looking behind me to make sure I was still trailing after her.

   We passed Yashihiro in the Gym, he almost fainted when he saw our hands intertwined--however he didn't say anything about it. We made our way inside the gymnasium where I assumed we were waiting on a few stragglers. However, that wasn't the case.

   I looked at the stage where Monokuma had popped up at us.

   Nobody other than me and Toko.

   "Hello, welcome! Welcome, hello! Are you ready for your final hint!? Well, it just so happens to be in the envelope on the ground in front of you!" One slipped in front of us, we stared down at it before Toko picked it up. "Puhuhu... And just so you know, I won't be answering any questions about what you find inside!"

   "Wh-What...? Wha...is this?" She flipped it over.

   "Don't worry, just get on with it!" Monokuma's cryptic words didn't make us feel any better, but...she opened it. What we found was a single photograph. I expected to see another one in the envelope, but there was none...

   This isn't good.... This isn't good at all.

   If everyone, I'm assuming, had a photograph... and I was the only one out of everyone here who didn't have a one--wouldn't that look a little suspicious? No, fuck that, it would be hella suspicious. What's even worse is that in these photos I'm not even seen in them--or it's the one me and Toko have...