────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

Never ever forget about me, even when you get out of here

even when you get out of here

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

We caught up with Kyoko in the hallway, she ran to me and Makoto--but in reality she probably was just speed walking. Makoto shouted after her, "C-Can you hold on! Let me give you the headmaster's handbook. That way you can--"

"That won't be necessary. If I'm right about this, I shouldn't have any problem opening the locker with my own handbook. After all, it would seem that it's my locker." She stopped, we crashed into her back.

"Your locker...?" I asked.

"If you watch this, it'll all make sense." She handed us a CD and continued to walk. It was labbed, 'Class #78: Urgent Interviews'. "I found it in that hidden room, after you left.I don't have time to explain what I think it means, so just watch it and see for yourself. I think you'll realize exactly what it means... You'll understand why you found my pocketbook in a place none of us have ever seen before. Oh, and now it's my turn. Do you have a second to listen to me ramble...?"

"Always."

She continued after my affirmation. "So as it turns out...the arrangements I'd made...didn't stick. What I mean is, I'm less and less sure of everything. Even my own feelings... I can never find the answers to the questions I wanted to ask. For the rest of my life... But there's one thing I am sure of. When it comes to the mastermind, there's no room in my heart for forgiveness. I swore to destroy the mastermind. This is just one more reason to follow through on that."

"What's the reason?"

"Well since you ask, It's strange...to be confronted with his death, and suddenly feel this way. I couldn't care less if my father had found happiness. So why is it...? Why does it bother me so much to know how he suffered...? It's ridiculous. There's just no understanding of it, I guess. So, that's it for my rambling. There's still much to do before I can consider my task complete."

"Yeah, you're right." Makoto sighed.

"You sound like you're an assassin." I joked.

"I rather be called a spy--"

"That does suit you better."

NEW ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
Spy X Family

"But keep this in mind... There is only ever one absolute truth. Whether that truth serves justice or suffering... Whether it's the greatest truth, or the worst..."

"What do you mean...?" Makoto asked her.

"Even if the truth you uncover is filled with hopelessness...you still can't give up hope."

"A-Absolutely not! Because... Because all I can do is keep moving forward. That's pretty much all I'm good at, ya know?"

"Indeed... Sorry if that was...strange. Anyway, I need to get going. I'll see you at the class trial..." She spread up faster than before. I was surprised-- i had no idea that Kyoko could move so fast. Makoto quickly ran after her, but I was out of breath. I couldn't follow them to the ends of the earth....