──── 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

"It's odd, isn't it? People die everyday and the world goes on like nothing happened

everyday and the world goes
on like nothing happened."

        I pulled up my knees listening to Leon rant about baseball, his dreams and his fears

I pulled up my knees listening to Leon rant about baseball, his dreams and his fears. I've even spilled some secrets about myself to the ultimate, I grew more and more tired before i heard the announcement go off. "Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!"

"Did i keep you up that long? Geez, im sorry Y/N." He apologized and placed his guitar back onto its original place.

"Its fine, you can get ready first. I'll wait for you outside so we can head to breakfast together with everyone else." I pushed myself off his bed and walked outside, I greeted some of the others. Some gave me wild stares for standing outside Leon's dorms, others looked at me wild because my hair was most likely unkempt... Leon soon walked out and gave me a thumbs up, "Ready rockstar?"

"Lets go get some grub!"

We walked down the hallway and into the Dinning room, some were already there eating or softly chatting with one another. Everyone greeted me and Leon while more and more people showed up. I was waiting for Sayaka to show up and express her feelings.

We waited, and waited, and waited. It came down to two missing, Byakuya and Sayaka. 

Taka instantly noticed this, "Wait, aren't we still missing some people?"

"Yeah, Sayaka and Byakuya aren't here yet." Aoi mumbled.

Makoto instantly broke out into sweat, he bit his lips and started to shake. He looked towards the hallway entrance as Byakuya came in.

" ...What's going on? Did something happen?"

I asked him, "Did you see Sayaka?"

"Do i look like her keeper?"

"Just asking..."

Hifumi bit his fingers in fear, "Did she forget about our breakfast promise...?