──── 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

All I wanted was the world (not a Danganronpa quote but primodonna <3)

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" I lifted my head in panic, that morning announcement never felt normal...  "Oh, that's right! I wanted to let you know that your e-Handbooks have been updated! New regulations have been added, so please take a look and enjoy your school life more than ever before!"

I got ready, this felt like a normal routine at this point, my hands started to sweat the more someone else's life was soon coming to an end-- what if it were mine?

"Mornin', Y/N! Sleep well?" Aoi grinned at me, She finished up her conversation with Sayaka turning to everyone.

"Yeah, just sore."

"Come swimming with me sometime and you'll loosen up!" She shot me a thumbs up. I explained my arm was still healing so I couldn't really do much with it. "I'll carry you in the water then, just get the feeling of it!"

"S-Sometime..." I sweated. "Is everyone here already?""

"Nope! Still waitin' on Byakuya and Taka. Byakuya's no surprise, but it's strange Taka's not here yet..." Hiro patted my hair. Mumbling something about me not combing it.

Celestia from the table behind us giggling, "Knowing Taka, I imagine he is trying to get the King of Tardiness up and out of bed."

"I'm sure they'll be here soon enough. Just be patient." Sakura hummed.

"I don't mind waiting for them, but there is one problem..."

"Which is...?"

"I am thirsty."

Everyone stopped and just looked down at the Goth, Mondo raged, "How the hell is that a problem!?"

"Y/N, would you make me some tea?"

"Sure, let me see if i have some tea bags in my purse." I stood up rummaging through my bag before Hifumi immediately stood up placing a hand on my shoulders, he harshly pushed me down onto my chair.

"I'll do it!"

"Are you sure... let me come help you--"

"It's fine!" I sighed watching Hifumi run down into the kitchen to prepare Clestia her tea. I just hoped he backed up far enough not to be considered in the splash zone.

Leon stared me down, "What?"

"Do you carry around everything in that bag...?" Leon asked.

"It's a trope the author uses.."

"A trope? So like Dora?"

"Exactly."

"She should publish more and not play Gensan."

"His roundish figure reminds me of the owner of the coffee shop I used to frequent." Celestia brought the attention onto her and her counterpart. She flicked her wrists, tuning back to me, "I can feel my throat drying out. Quickly, please."

"Remember to pour the milk during the burning process!" I shouted, I doubt he heard me however. I debated chasing after him but as quick as he left, he returned.

"Thank you for waiting!" He greeted us with a smile. 'That was too fast...'

Hifumi reappeared with tray in hand, the gentle aroma growing stronger as he approached.

The pale goth held out her hands like a child, "Hmhmhm. Finally..."

"You c-could've made some for the-rest of us, you know..." Toko mumbled under her breath, they instantly broke out into another argument.

"I emphatically decline! You're not my type at all! Hmhm... It's all about the law of causality, basic instinct, act and react!"

"Grr..."

"Well then, if you don't mind..." A small smile played across her lips as she held the tea cup delicately in her hand. "...Wait."

'Uh oh..'

She cocked her head to the side...and threw the cup as hard as she could at the wall. The beautiful glass china broke into several pieces, littering the floor below her.

"What the--!? H-Hey! What are you doing, my little white rabbit!?" He gripped at his face sweating. 'Oh.. the nickname..'

"I HATE this kind of tea!"

"U-Umm...I don't understand..."

"Imagine we are at a coffee shop--just any normal, everyday cafe. I sit down, and I order some tea." Celestia changed her angered expression to a calmer one, "They then ask me, 'Would you like lemon, or milk?' Now, further imagine that I replied, 'Ah, yes, I would like milk tea, please.' In this case, along with my tea they may bring me a small container of milk, yes?"

"How long is this story going to be..." Mukuro mumbled, already her attention span depleted.

"But this is not for me! I am among those who prefer the milk to be part of the process from the outset! The fragrance is just so overwhelmingly sweet that way... Adding milk or lemon right before you drink is like dousing your fries in ketchup--mere condiments! Whenever looking for a cafe, I first review their menu to see if it offers the proper style of milk tea-and I cannot acknowledge any "milk tea" that does not add the milk during the brewing process!"

Hiumi went silent, "Umm...I went to all that trouble to make you that tea...and you wanted me to go even farther?"

"Yes, I realize it can be a bit of a hassle... Even in cafes that offer proper milk tea, it is always more expensive than simple tea with milk. It takes more time to prepare, surely, but..." She gave me a small smile, "...why even bother creating a menu if you are not going to offer the highest level of quality!?"

Hifumi twisted his fingers, "Well, um...we don't actually have a menu..."

"That does not matter. Hurry up and bring me what I asked for, swine!"

"WHAAAAAT!?"

"Okay okay, let's relax for a second." I stood up feeling a little bad for the artist. "I'll show hifumi how to create it this time."

"O-Okay! Your little piggy will bring it right out!" Hifumi gripped onto my hands and dragged me into the kitchen.

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

Achievements:

Petting Zoo
Friendship is magic
Boom Baby
Cooking mama
Are Ya Making Friends Son?
THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING