────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Because you believed in me,another path opened up

another path opened up

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   It was just Mondo and I. 

   Chihiro ran off to find Kyoko--God knows what. It really was just the two of us, and it's starting to be for a while. Some days Chihiro would join us, some days actually, Yashihiro sometimes too.

   The rest, we would hang out once in a while... but sometimes you gotta enjoy hanging out with the classic friends.

   However, today wasn't one of those days. He looked upset as we looked around the body. He kept grumbling something along the lines of "I wanna get outta this depressing as shit hellhole! Get down to the beach or somethin'..."

   He was kicking things in his way, i finally lost it when he slammed the door behind us. "Dude--stop. What's wrong?"

   "Ahh, dammit! Bastard! Dammit bastard son of a bitch!"

   "Mondo? Why are you so mad?"

   "Why am I mad? Why am I mad!?" He flung his arms around, spinning in a circle. "Can't you SEE why I'm mad!? I need to get outta here! I need to get out and run wild! I'm so pissed off right now! Shit!"

   "I know how you feel, but...just don't do anything crazy, okay?" I rolled my eyes and opened the door he previously closed.

   "Crazy?! I'm not crazy!"

   "You both look and sound crazy--" I bent down to the body, there was only one thing I could really inspect--except the burn marks. There's something next to the body. It's...a key? Is it what Kyoko took from Monokuma? Nah--The key she stole was shaped like Monokuma. This isn't anything like that.

   "Hey, how about we have a one-on-one!?" Mondo suggested, angry that I was giving my attention to something else. I sighed giving Makoto the key, he inspected it himself so I could pay attention to mondo.

   "One-on-one!?"

   "Relax. It's just a bare knuckle brawl. No weapons. Whaddya say!?"

   "...What the fuck...? We're in the middle of an investigation and you wanna scrap?"

   "And? What about it? Didn't ya hear me? A bare knuckle brawl. Bare. Knuckle. Brawl!"

   Byakuya came and grabbed onto my apron, "You guys will not argue right now. I will absolutely lose it to both of you if you 'scrap'."