────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

Love and justice will win the day!

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   We walked to the cafeteria, nobody was here other than Monokuma and he was glitching out. He left as soon as he came, we were stuck with just the three of us for a few seconds.

   "I... wonder what that was all about," Kyoko asked. I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

   "Ah--!" We jumped as soon as we heard other voices. I was tackled to the ground with a pair of arms around me. Aoi ran up to hug Makoto, "Is that...Makoto?! Y/N?!"

   "My spine!" I shouted and looked down to chihiros tearful face. He was clinging onto me so tightly I felt my insides ready to burst.

   "I-I...I.." Chihiro couldn't make out a sentence as Mondo helped the two of us up, He engulfed the both of us in a hug.

   "We... missed you." He roughed up our hairs. "Chihiro here could barely function without you."

   "N-Neither could Mondo. H-Him and the s-small one were i-insepriable." Toko snickered, clearly finding this all funny as fuck. I apologize softly to both of them for leaving them for a while.

   "N-No i was not!"

   "Yes you w-were!" She grinned.

   "Shut your mouth!"

   "Y-You guys! It's so good to see you all again!" Makoto grinned.

   Aoi let go, "It is! There's no two ways about it, that's them!"

   "You guys s-survived?"

   "Jeez... You're like a stubborn little cockroach, you know that?" Byakuya and Toko scoffed.

   "I'm just asking to make sure, but...you're not a ghost, right?" Yashihiro moved slowly and poked me on the forehead, he was a little spooked but it wouldn't be the first time he mistaken someone alive for being dead.