──── 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Being bored is good as long as you are happy

as you are happy.

Being bored is good as long as you are happy

"We have a problem."

"I'm going to be found out! I'm going to be found out! Im going to be found out!" She cried showing me her slip out of her hands. She threw it on the ground before picking it up again, "What do we do?!?"

"Calm down, nothing's going to happen.. Everything is going to be fine...." I rubbed her shoulders. She hiccuped at my touch, mumbling something about how she's sorry.

"What if i die? What if someone finds out?"

"I won't let that happen.... Just don't leave your room, kay?"

She gripped onto the paper, i guided her back to our dorms. Trying my best to put her to bed. I opened her door for her and reminded her not to open the door under any circumstances. As soon as the door was closed I rushed into my own, a tiredness overtaking me live I've never felt before. I was about to get undressed when i heard a knock. I winned and pushed down my shirt trying to push open the door. What in front of me was someone i didn't expect to see.

"Chihiro?" behind him stood mondo tall and tired.

"Come work out with us?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed. "C-Chihiro wanted you to or whatever..."

"Come on! You could've said no! You also wanted Y/N with us..." He frowned, the smaller boy explained the situation and how he wanted to get stronger. So why not bring along the two strongest people he knows?

"You think i'm strong?"

"W-Well... yeah.." Chihiros face flushed red, he also motioned to mondo behind him, "Mondo also wanted you to tag along--"

"Shut up!" Mondo ordered me to get changed really quickly so we could hang out. I panicked a little, threw off my working clothes and threw on some random outfit. Huffing and puffing I left my purse and shoved the key into my back pocket.