────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

He's in your bed, but I'm in your Twitch chat

He's in your bed,
but I'm in your Twitch chat

        We slowly descended down the elevator

We slowly descended down the elevator. Slowly going further and further down into the trial room. A few things were different, Syaka was murdered in her own bathroom this time and instead of the killer's name being left behind it was a piece of paper and a skull.

The entire time Makoto was scanning the crowd, stopping on me more than once.... 'Whats he thinking...?'

The doors finally opened and Monokuma happily greeted us, i took my spot next to Byakuya and Chihiro. If i was on the other side of byakuya i would've been smacked right through the two antagonist.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
Ace Attorney

    "Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out 'whodunnit' then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!"

"And the killer really is one of us, right?" Makoto asked.

"Of course!"

"Okay then...everyone close your eyes, and whoever did it, raise your hand!"

Mondo scratched his head. "Don't be a goddamn idiot. Why the hell would they raise their hand?"

"Before we move on and start the trial, can I ask a question real quick?" Kiyoko uncrossed her arms. She pointed to Sayaks poster, the one with the X crossed out. "What's going on with...those pictures?"

"Its completely creepy." Mukuro shivered, 'you could've easily been there too.'

Monokuma hummed. "I'd feel awful if they got left out just because they died. Friendship penetrates even death's barrier!"

"Friendship...penetrates?"

"Okay, but what about that other empty seat?" Celetia pointed to the seat right in front of us. "There were only Sixteen of us to begin with, so why are there seventeen seats?