────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

"I guess not knowing someone doesn't mean you don't understand them

doesn't mean you don't
understand them."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   "No...i'm sure  i've got it...Is it Y/N."

   I choked on my saliva, "W-Wait me?"

   Of course it was me, who else could it be? Im sure im the main protagonist--sorry Makoto. This is my show now bitch.

   "...Why do you say that it's us?" Kyoko asked.

   "Allow me to explain... Just after nighttime last night, I went to the garden. So I can confirm that at that point, there was no dead body there. So, the murder must have taken place after I left the garden. However...Celestia, Mondo, Toko, Hina and I were in the gym the entire time. I assume you met up with Chihiro and Yashihiro on the way to the gym." I was flabbergasted, no way he managed to do that and completely write out that i had Hiro and Chihiro with me the whole time.

   "No way, i was with the two of them for the whole time--"

   Byakuya argued. "Not all the time i assumed..."

   "Well...I was with chihiro outside your dorm waiting for you to come out....so we went in." Yashihiro's voice deflated. 'No way I was being thrown under the bus...'

   "What!--I was sleeping?!"

   "I-I'm just saying!"

  Kyoko held up a hand to grab our attention, "Hold on. The gym?"

   "That's right. The four of us were there trying to dismantle Monokuma. The whole time we were very careful not to go anywhere alone." Byakuya explained, "We even went to the bathroom in pairs. All of which is to say...the four of us all have alibis. The only ones without alibis..."

   "...are me, Y/N and Makoto. That's why you're able to narrow down the list of suspects." Kyoko put a hand on her chin.

   "No way, this is bullshit. I'm only a suspect because you want me to.."