────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

"Every living person is bound to have embarrassing memories and things that they want to keep secret

embarrassing memories and things that
they want to keep secret."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

    "Stick close to me, we need to move fast." She was swift. You couldn't even hear her footsteps as we rushed down the hallway. It was quiet, but not dark. We left Makoto in the washroom and even a few hallways down we heard Makoto yell at the small bear.

    Bingo, we're in the clear.

    We slowly came to a stop, after climbing the five flights of stairs. "We're here, aren't we?"

    "Wait outside for me, alert me if Monokuma is coming." She leaned over to unlock the door.

    "Shouldn't I follow you inside? It would only be more suspicious that I'm out here--directly out this door." I explained when the door made a clicking sound.

    She slid open the door and gave me one last glance. "Stay, doggy."

    'Did she just call me her bitch?!' I was left flabbergasted as she let a little chuckle escape her lips as she whisked away. I kicked my shoe in her direction slightly before closing the door.

    My heart raced the longer she took inside the room, from the outside i could hear her rustling around in the room. I felt like it was beating out of my chest, hundreds of things rushed through my mind.

    "Holy fuck! A warning! A warning please, Kyoko!" My heart stopped when she opened the door.

    "Where's the fun in that?"

    "Did you even get what you needed?!"

    "Trust me--Oh, and one more thing. You can't tell anyone else about what we've discovered."

    I sighed as she walked off. I followed the purpletee down the steps to where Makoto was waiting outside his dorm. We walked into our shared rooms until the next morning. I woke up in the worst mood imaginable, I felt so groggy and tired.