────𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔

I heard from a friend of a friendThat that dick was a ten out of ten(For all my Doja Cat stans!😌)

That that dick was a ten out of ten
(For all my Doja Cat stans!😌)

I heard from a friend of a friendThat that dick was a ten out of ten(For all my Doja Cat stans!😌)

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

"How... were not real."

I was so confused, what is chihiro saying? How much does he know? What and how did he find out?!? So many questions were flying around my head I felt as if I were going to faint.

All I could do was stare down at the ultimate programmer in awe.

"Excuse me, if the two of you have something to say--please share it with the class." We jumped at Byakuya's words. The entire class fell silent and watched the two of us in whats mixed as fear and confusion.

"It's nothing..." I waved them off.

"It's not nothing! Y/N has something very important to tell us!" Chihiro shouted.

"I-I..ah, don't think this is the right time to tell them... besides! Why couldn't you tell them?!" I whispered to him.

He stopped all his cheerful smiles and looked me dead in the eyes. I felt a chill run down my spine as he said "It's not my secret to tell. Only you can."

"A-Ah... I see." I sweated a little, "Well... before I tell you what's really on my mind? I think I should bring forth the real problem..."

"What real problem?" Aoi asked.

I was completely nervous, this was the first time I ever took the lead in a trial. "W-Well... I'm sure you noticed Kyoko.. That the body in the freezer was different... it felt rubbery and cold..."

"Aren't dead bodies supposed to be cold?" Yashihiro laughed at me, "I would be worried if they were not cold."

"No, Y/N has a point. The body's too rubbery. I saw when I pulled at the skin. It stretched farther than any human body should." Kyoko quickly came to my defense.

"That's it? That's the big secret? The fact that the body was 'too cold' or perhaps a bit 'too stretchy'? This is utter nonsense!" He shouted at me.