──── 𝙏𝙀𝙉

"I couldn't let that chance pass me by

pass me by. I had to save
everyone, no matter what."

         Sayaka bursted out into tears as she pushed Makoto's hand off her shoulders

       Sayaka bursted out into tears as she pushed Makoto's hand off her shoulders. She bawled and booked it out of the recording room and down the hallway. Everyone left in the room was left in shock. You could hear her sobs grow softer the further she ran the hallway.

       Of course everyone wanted to comfort the crying popstar however the nighttime announcement came on forcing us to return to our dorms. 'This is the night Sayaka switches rooms with makoto...'

      I sat at my door, awaiting for a door to slam, footsteps, breathing, anything. I waited two minutes, two minutes turned into ten, and ten turned into twenty, twenty turned into i lost count and was thinking of giving up and heading to bed...

      Suddenly a door softly clicked open, I waited a few moments before I heard another slam shut. I quickly pushed myself up from the ground before opening my own door. I slowly walked down to Makoto's room and knocked on the door. Instead of Makoto, Sayaka opened up with wide eyes.

      "Y-Y/N! What are you doing here...?" She asked. 'Shit i didn't think this far ahead... Leons are going to be here soon.'

        "I could've sworn this was Makoto's room... it said so on the map..." I mumbled while pulling out my monopod.

      "Sorry, wrong room!" She quickly shouted before slamming the door in my face. I was in shock, 'No... no no no no!"

     "S-Sayaka?!" I called out to the girl, no answer.... This is bad, this is so bad. If she doesnt open up the door then Leon is going to come and lead her to her death--Wait, Leons still awake!

      I kicked Makoto's door in anger before quickly rushing down to Leons dorm, I rushed past all the plates before reaching him. I quickly knocked on his door and he opened up startled.

     "Hey there rockstar!" i greeted out of breath.

      He looked down at me and asked, "Y/N? What are you doing here."