────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

I yearn for a power that can overcome any despair

can overcome any despair

I yearn for a power that can overcome any despair

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

"Right now we have to get out of this horrible place. Figuring out the rest of the story can come after." She held up the key, we all got up from where we were sitting and rushed to the door. Thank GOD!

"Yeah, you're right... Kyoko, do you still have that one thing? Monokuma's 'secret tool' that you got from the headmaster's room?" Makoto asked as she unlocked the door.

"Of course I do. It's an absolutely vital part of ensnaring the mastermind. I would never part with it."

"And it can open any door in the school, right?"

"That's right." we all let out an exhausted cheer as the door finally cracked open. "And now we can get out of here. Let's go."

"Sounds good." Makoto grinned.

"Ladies first, Makoto."

"Yeah yeah..." I joked with him. However he did, in fact, climb the ladder first. After leaving the garbage pit, we found ourselves in a tunnel extending straight up, like a chimney. There was a metal ladder leading up into the tunnel. We started climbing the ladder, intent on reaching the surface. The ladder was crazy fucking long.

It was kinda scary... I couldn't even see where it ended. We climbed into the darkness... The passage was so dark and cramped, I couldn't even see my own feet beneath me. My legs felt like they were going to collapse out from underneath me. How much longer would we have to climb?

" I had no idea we were so far down..." Makoto gasped.

"Well we had enough time to do a few flips, didn't we?" I asked.