────𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Never ever forget about me, even when you get out of here

even when you get out of here

Never ever forget about me, even when you get out of here

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   "Your friend over there isn't as innocent as they seem, gather around children. Allow grandma Junko to tell you the story of who F/N L/N really is.."

"Why would we vote against Y/N?" Chihiro rolled his eyes.

"Your friend over there isn't as innocent as they seem, gather around children. Allow grandma Junko to tell you the story of who F/N L/N really is."

'Not good... this is not good at all.'

"Oh goodie, more of your nonsense.." Byakuya sighed and crossed his arms, "Oh please do tell us this."

"I won't believe anything she says, Junko can talk until her mouth falls off. I won't listen to a word! I'll vote for you right now, let's do it." Chihiro turned around and faced away from Junko.

"Yeah! I don't give a fuck what you have to say!" Mondo agreed, he didn't skip a beat.

My heart pounded out of my chest. I was grateful to always have both Chihiro and Mondo cheering me on from the sidelines. Even if Junko manages to convince everyone in the trial room and somehow gets the upper hand in all this--i know that these two will defend me.

"Thanks... honestly, thank you guys." I clutched my heart, 'god i've never been good with emotion.'

"N-No way, Y/N is actually going to cry!?!"

"Shut up, Toko!"

"D-Don't tell me to sh..shut up!"

We snarled at each other for a while, spewing jokingly harsh words at each other. Junko rolled her eyes at the two of us, her nails chipped away at the wood. "Are you two done? Can I speak now? Can you shut up!" She sighed, "You guys have been so blinded by Y/N's help that you didn't notice small details about them. The only one who picked up on their suspicious behavior was Celestia and Kyoko."