────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

"I'm being peer pressure by my own audience— fuck it ima kill them all

audience— fuck it ima kill them all."
-Author

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

"Allow me to put it into words for your simple minds..." Kyoko sighed. I was shocked. "Here's what happened--the murder took place before the sprinklers went off. But the body didn't get wet, because the killer covered it with a tarp. Then, later, at the same time the killer was gathering up the tarp, they pulled the coat over the body. The coat they'd already covered in blood. This series of cover-ups was meant to disguise the actual time the murder occurred. They wanted us to think the murder happened sometime after the sprinklers had gone off, at 7:30."

"If that's actually what took place, it certainly becomes possible that the murder happened earlier..." Celestia said.

"But...to pull all that off...wouldn't they have had to go back to the garden after the sprinklers turned off?" Aoi tried to rip out her hair.

"That actually wouldn't have been all that difficult. They had help of course." Kyoko nailed me right in between the eyes. "They already had the coat ready. So they just had to grab the tarp and pull the coat over the body. They'd be done in no time."

"Maybe, but still..."

Kyoko cut off Makoto, "Hina. After you met up with Makoto in the dining hall, did you two stay together from that point on?"

"Oh, no. I headed off to the gym, and Makoto didn't show up till later." She sighed.

"Chihiro and Hiro, you two were waiting for Y/N all morning?" She asked.

"W-Well... u..uh..." Chihiro looked as if he were going to cry.

"I take that as a no...Then they had plenty of time to spare, wouldn't you say?"