──── 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Never ever forget about me, even when you get out of here

when you get out of here

Never ever forget about me, even when you get out of here

"Dude, shut the hell up and get outta my way." Shoving Hiro aside, Mondo placed himself in front of Monokuma, his voice rumbling like thunder. "Listen up, asshole! This shit's gone way too far! What the hell kinda joke IS this!?"

"Joke? What, you mean like your hair?" 'oh no...'

Mondo roared out in anger as he kicked himself forwards, with his arm extended he launched himself at the bear holding onto his small neck. Monokuka twitched and kicked his legs begging to be but down.

       "Gotcha, you little piece of shit! I dunno if you're a toy or a stuffed animal or whatever the hell! Either way, I'm gonna rip you to fuckin' shreds!"

      "Waah! Violence against the headmaster is in violation of school regulations!"

       "Shut the fuck up! Let me outta here, or I swear to Christ..."

        Time once again slowed down in front of me as two options showed up. The white bar quickly loaded in before depleting in health, 'Stay still' or 'Help Mondo.' Im sure Kirigiri helps him out... no need to worry...

        "Stop that goddamn beeping and SAY SOMETHING!" He yelled, Kiriguri kept quiet and thats when i knew 'i need to help him.'

        I rushed forwards leaving Makoto confused and jumped up to Mondos arms. I dragged them downwards and pried Monokuma from his grasp. "Its hot!"

         "Watch out! Get rid of it!" 'oh now you want to talk...' i prepared to throw the bear when someone did it for me. I dunno if her ferocity stunned him into silence or if i was in front of him, but without a word he did what he was told. He...threw Monokuma. And as soon as he did--it exploded.