────𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

You said that despair is as contagious as any disease

contagious as any disease.....
but the same is true of hope.

Last time I updated it was July, hello fall 💀💀

"God, woman." Byakuya scoffed, he slammed a hand down on the podium. "We do not have time for your games and nonsense."

"We were the Ultimate Despair, ya know? So we never had any kind of hope, or expectations." She rambled.

"What..."

I snickered a little as Junko cut byakuya off. The male couldn't even finish his question before she went on a long ramble."--No, I've felt despair as long as I can remember, like I never should have been born at all. When I was born, I cried tears of total despair. So that's why for us, it's not a big deal whether we die or kill! We're just those kinds of people. We can do anything! We've always been filled with despair, so when we do something, we go all the way and live without regret!"

"S-Shes lost it?!" Yashihiro shouted.

"You've just noticed this now?" Aoi scoffed. She quickly zippered up her jacket and covered her arms as if the room suddenly got colder. "Brr...So you just attempted to murder your own sister, and didn't think anything of it..? Cold blooded..."

"That's not only it, how is Mukuro okay with it?" Celestia asked.

It was silent.

Everyone was waiting for either Junko or Mukuros next words. Their eyes looked so...empty, it was unsettling. All we could do was look at the girl causing pain for everyone for the past four weeks. Four weeks we've been fighting in this hell hole.

She finally broke the silence. "That's not true at all... That's why it gets me so...excited."

"...Huh?"

"Killing my precious sister with my own two hands... That act is filled with so much despair, you can't help but put a 'super' in front of it. It's like super super super super super despair. No, more than that... Super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super despair... It just feels...so...good..."