────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

No human language can describe the disappointment I'm feeling right now

describe the disappointment
I'm feeling right now.

No human language can describe the disappointment I'm feeling right now

"Hold on guys" I crossed my arms.

"Next you're g-gonna say you're not the k-killer, right? Go ahead and say it all y-you want...!"

"Well, what if I have a witness? What do you think, Chihiro? Mondo?"

"...Huh?" His face immediately brightened up into a smile. "I remember!"

"How could i murder her if i was with people this entire time?"

"How about before you went with them?"

I shot down Hina, "No way, the opposite report said she died while I was hanging out with both Chihiro and Mondo."

"Okay, th-then what about this...? What if the i-idiot girl, blubber mass and s-stupid nature f-freak are in on it together, a-and lying to protect each other?"

"Idiot girl!?"

"Who are you calling blubber mass?!" Mondo gripped onto the podium. "Oh and more importantly, why would I get involved in something like that!?"

'Lets not forget we could've had two trials...'

"Speaking of which, I'd like to ask the bear...if there *is* an accomplice, do they also become "blackened"?" Junko shook her head.

"So you ask, and so I shall answer! Each murder is allowed to have an accomplice, but only the one who does the killing will get to graduate."

"So in other words, two people can work together, but one of them has no chance of profiting from it..."

"Then there's no way anyone would work together, right...?" Hina bit her nails.

"But...what if they *did* work together, and they just didn't know about the rule?" Celestia crossed her arms under her head. She gave us a sickly sweet smile.