────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

As long as you have hope, you can keep moving forward no matter what trouble you may fall into

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As long as you have hope, you can keep moving forward
no matter what trouble you may fall into.

As long as you have hope, you can keep moving forward no matter what trouble you may fall into

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   I woke up in pain, Yashihiro was roughly shaking my shoulder. He pulled me up to a sitting position. Chihiro was sitting on the foot of the bed, I guess he was waiting for me to wake up. I noticed the marks on my arm caused by Junko were still there.

    Dammit, Mukuro... please don't actually be dead.

   "What...day is it?" I asked.

   "Ummm, I have no idea--." He confessed, "We don't exactly have a calendar here. We wake up and go to sleep whenever Monokuma tells us."

   "Y-yeah... Did anything happen?" I asked. Yashihiro sat on my bed with his head in his hands. He pondered for a moment but I guess nothing came to mind.

   "There was something... but I can't remember it." He sighed, I kicked off my bed to get ready when he suddenly shouted, "Oh! Wait! I suddenly remember now!"

   "Jesus, you really do have the memory of a goldfish.." I sighed.

   He frowned, "Who told you that?! Anyways, we were pretty sure Makoto died yesterday--"

   "What?!"

   "D-Dont phrase it like that!" Chihiro went white.

   "S-Sorry! He wasn't responding to any of us and we were sure he had died because his door was closed and he went to bed early."

   "Jesus, just because someone went to bed early, doesn't mean they died?!" I removed the hand from my heart. Another day with these guys and I think I might drop dead from high blood pressure.

   "Anyways, Kyoko came out and told us that he was sleeping, so there's that--'' He opened the door for both me and Chihiro to exit. The three of us made it down the dimly lit hallway and to the cafeteria where no one apparently was.

   "Are we that late?" I asked.

   "N-No! I'm sure we took the usual time to get ready!" Chihiro looked as if he were going to cry.