────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

"The act of searching for  hope, to try and find it - that by itself is the true meaning of hope

"The act of searching for hope, to try and find it -
that by itself is the true meaning of hope."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   "How do you know my name?"

   Here I was standing behind Mukuro, I didn't mean to blurt out her name. She snuck up on me while I was checking out the chicken coop on the fifth floor. I was by myself. I made sure of it when I looked around for anyone to talk with. My blood ran cold as the girl still dressed up as Junko Enoshima snuck up on me with a cherry tone. That tone is now long gone...

   What should I do?

   "I need to go--" I pushed up and past the girl.

   She wasn't letting that happen, Mukuro pulle on my arm and made sure I was looking up at her. Slowly, with each word she twisted my arm. "I asked, how do you know my name"

   "A-a-ah! My arm!" I hopped the further she twisted it. "It slipped o-out! I didn't mean it--"

   "I want the truth, all of it!" She shouted.

   Monokuma showed up, he jumped between us. Mukuro recently let go of my arm, "Hey hey hey! What's going on between the two of you? Fighting out in the open like this? Follow me."

   Mukuro glared back at me before following the small bear. I hesitated following the pair, but in all honesty, what choice did I have. He quickly rushed us to a room, we climbed stairs after stairs before there was a hatch.

   "Why did you stop?" I asked.

   Monokuma stood in front of the final ladder, "This is for you two to go up."

   "Why don't you come with us?"

   "I've gotta watch after the others." He waved us off before heading back where we came from, "I can't babysit the two of you."

   "Do... you know what's up there?" I asked. Mukuro shook her head, even though she looked a little timid. Placing a hand on the ladder, she didn't even wait for me to follow after her. Mukuro opened the hatchet and let it crash down on me.