────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔

"Train your heart by crying,Laughing, and venting yourAnger, Himiko

Laughing, and venting your
Anger, Himiko."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

After School Gardening Club
Ft. Y/N and Makoto Naegi

"Makoto im going to need your luck right now, am i mean right fucking now." I whispered under my breath. I was tied up in a chair next to Makoto, on top of the desk was a plant.

It was so cute, it was small and green. I can't tell what it was, I have no idea what it could be... Maybe it was one of Monokumas... contraptions?

I'm guessing our executives are getting mashed together. That or... his ultimate and my execution. Our classmates watched us with wide eyes, nobody knew what was going on. Kyoko couldn't look both of us in the eye, I guess she felt guilty... I knew she had to do it in order to progress the storyline.

"I-I'm not even sure if I could save myself, im s-sorry Y/N." He apologized. Makoto plopped down onto the table and handed us our things. He pulled himself up on the stool chair and pulled out a Baton. Pointing to the chalkboard, our execution started.

We had to make the plant grow. We descended further on the conveyor belt, closer and closer to hell.

"Follow my exact instructions, we can't mess up." I gestured what to pour onto the plant to make it healthy.

Makoto held up a purple bottle, pouring it into the plant pot as he asked, "This?"

"NO! Not that!" I held out my arm. My heart stopped, I don't know what he just poured into the plant but it wasn't good.... The plant started to shake, 'oh, he's done it now...'

The plant grew rapidly and snapped at us. Makoto shouted and kicked the plant off the table.

"IT'S ALIVE?!" He shouted.

"IT'S BEEN ALIVE, MORON!"

The plant broke free from its plot and grew, it chomped on our desk and chomped at us. The hatch to the garbage shoot opened and I saw Alter Ego glitched onto the screen.