──── 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

I yearn for a power that can overcome any despair

can overcome any despair

       I opened my eyes to Hiro and Leon arguing above me

    I opened my eyes to Hiro and Leon arguing above me. Both of them holding things in their hands, I lowered my eyes to my arms where one was bandaged up.

Leon instantly noticed I was awake, "Dude shut up! They're awake.."

"How do you feel?"

Instantly, I asked them. "Where's Sayaka?"

"Sayaka?" Leon scoffed, "She tried to run away multiple times so we locked her in the bathroom."

"....by herself?" I asked. 'If that girl has a knife in there....'

"Yeah, we were wondering if we should tell everyone before or after you woke up, but it looks like we could say it now--"

I quickly cut off Leon, "Woah! Wait!"

"Hmh?"

"Could we... not tell everyone?"

"Are you insane?!" Leon bursted, The two males looked at me as if I just died right in front of them. "Not tell everyone? What if she goes on another murderous rampage?! What then? We can't be sure we'll be able to save them in time..."

"Let me try and talk to her..." I begged them.

Leon looked over at Hiro before sighing, he pointed towards the door and mumbled, "Fine... But that door stays open."

I quickly pushed off the blankets and headed towards the bathroom, I opened up the door to peek my head inside. On the floor was Sayaka quietly hunched over and her shoulders shook rapidly. My heart strings pulled seeing the young musician crumbled.

"Sayaka...?"

I heard a soft, "Leave me alone..."

"It's either me or Leon coming in to scold you, I much rather think you'll have me.." I walked towards the girl, she scooted over and hugged her knees, "Come on.. Talk to me."

"What do i even say?"

"An apology could be one..."

"An apology...I guess you're right.." She took a deep breath before turning to me, "Y/N....I'm sorry for trying to stab you earlier.. I'm sorry I betrayed your trust..... Im...sorry. Please forgive me."

"You're forgiven."

"I just wanted to know what happened to them."

"Who's them?"

"My bandmates..."

"You must really care for them, huh?"

She turned to me and smiled, "Of course! More then anything or anyone else in the world! They're like family... When Monokuma showed me my motive and.. And.. they weren't there, i just... snapped."

"I'm sure they're fine, say how about i help you search for them as soon as this is all over?"

"H-Huh?! You'll do that?!"

"Of course! I'll help you look for them but you have to resist Monokuma's tempting offers... nothing good comes out of murder, the truth will always come out and you will be punished..." I murmured, she instantly gleaned and hugged her knees. I pushed myself up and extended an arm to her, "Come On let's go have some fun!"

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

Dangan-Trust Stats

Makoto Naegi — (Neutral)

Kyoko Kirigiri — (Neutral)

Byakuya Togami — (Tense)

'Junko Enoshima' — (Neutral)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru — (Neutral)

Leon Kuwata — (Warm)
                ↟
Leon Kuwata — (Trust)

Mondo Owada — (Warm)

Chihiro Fujisaki — (Warm)

Aoi Asahina — (Neutral)

Hifumi Yamada — (Warm)

Sayaka Maizono — (Neutral)

Yasuhiro Hagakure — (Warm)

Celestia Ludenberg — (Distrust)

Celestia Ludenberg — (Neutral)

Toko Fukawa — (Neutral)

Achievements:
Petting Zoo
Friendship is magic
Boom Baby
Cooking mama