──── 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

My island's got bugs that burrow into people's brains, so people freak out around 'em

into people's brains, so people
freak out around 'em.

        Once we entered the gym, Makoto instantly took the lead and guided Sayaka over to the golden sword

        Once we entered the gym, Makoto instantly took the lead and guided Sayaka over to the golden sword. He gave it to her and she grimaced at the texture. She offered for Makoto to take the sword instead of her. We walked back out and instantly were met with free time.

       "Lets meet up back together in a bit?" Sayaka quickly scurried off as Makoto carefully returned his new sword to his room.

        I waved them a goodbye before biting down on my lips and walking the other way. I thought of ways I could prevent future deaths, future confrontations and the action of preventing deaths and the consequences. What if i prevent someone from dying and they kill again--

          "Ah!" I clasped my head as i fell backwards on the floor, I looked up to meet with bright red startled eyes. "Ah..ha, forgive me for shouting, you startled me. You must watch where you are going.." She softly extended her hand out to me, but I didn't dare actually put weight on it as I pushed myself up.

         "Sorry about that." I released my hand from her own and she chuckled and dusted her hands.

         "This is fine, how about we hang out a bit?" She offered.

         Time slowed down, with two options. 'Hang out with Celestia' or 'Go back to your dorms'. I wasted no time in clasping the first option.

        "Sure!"

        "Come, let's find somewhere to sit." She waved me back down the hallway, I assume to the cafeteria. She flashed me a simple smile, "Since you are not a police officer, i can communicate more comfortably with you."

       "Sorry, I just wanted to make sure."

        "Mhm, have you ever gambled before?" She asked me as she opened the door to the cafeteria carefully. I shook my head as we strolled up to the main table where Byakuya was reading a book. He grumbled getting up when he saw us, he mumbled something about a library.