────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

"Train your heart by crying,Laughing, and venting yourAnger, Hiniko

Laughing, and venting your
Anger, Hiniko."

Bro, us— kiripikaa

Bro, us— kiripikaa

We all gathered together again in the cafeteria. I stretched my top half over the table lazily watching the group above me.

"First thing's first, we should talk about what we found. Right, Taka?" Yashiro stood up, the black haired man hummed in approval.

"Um, I wasn't able to help much with the investigation, but...I did make one discovery..."

Hiro immediately cut off Aoi to make a joke, "It didn't happen to be a donut-related discovery, did it?"

"What does that even mean? Never mind... It's about the nurse's office! Remember? There's one on the 1st floor, right?"

"I remember. But it's locked."

"Actually...not anymore."

Mondo hit my head softly, "Hey look, now you actually have somewhere to play nurse."

"I'm not a nurse." I shook my head, "I'm a gardener--."

"And you explore plants and whatever that bullshit, we hear it all the time."

"Did you find any protein in there? Or even vitamin supplements would be fine." Sakura perked up.

"I did look, but no dice... Just a bunch of headache medicine and over-the-counter stuff."

"I see... That's disappointing."

"It is disappointing. Like the end of the world is already here..."

"There was a rather remarkable physics lab on the 3rd floor. In the middle of the room, there was a machine bigger than anything I've ever seen before..." Kiyoko, someone who i hadn't really interacted with before.

Mukuro agreed, "Oh yeah, apparently it's an air purifier or whatever."

"Huh? What's something like that doing there?" Hiro asked, putting a hand up to his chin, "Oh, I just remembered! I saw Byakuya a little while ago. He was in the locker room... He had a huge stack of books he must have gotten from the library.--- oh.. Bye toko?"

We watched the purpllette run off towards the direction of the staircase, she stumbled over her own feet.

"Is...is she okay?" Mondo mumbled when her face planted.

"We should not concern ourselves with her." Celestia turned the attention of the group back.

"Well.." I pushed myself up, "I searched the entire 3rd floor, but...all the windows in the halls and the rooms were blocked off."

"I wish they'd give this a rest already, for serious! Gimme back my bright blue skies!" Aoi sobbed.

"Just forget about it." The goth told her again.

"You make it sound like I dropped a nickel or something!" The two went back and forth between each other. They were giving me a headache already.... Makoto noticed my distress, "Hey, um...can I tell you guys something? I found something that's...kinda been bothering me."

"What is it?" Chiro asked.

"I found this weird picture in the repository. Apparently Monokuma took it..." He noticed our glances, "No, not that kind of weird. It was...a picture of Leon, Mondo, and Chihiro all together. And the three of them were...laughing."

"That's not weird at all?" Mondo scratched his head.

"Listen Mondo--When could it have been taken?"

"When...Leon's dead too?"

"And there's more... In the picture, there weren't any metal sheets covering the windows." Makoto pointed out.

"Then...the picture wasn't taken here?" Mukuro shuttered.

"That's impossible! I don't know both of them before coming to school?!" Chihiro bit his thumb.

"You probably just imagined it! Monokuma cast a spell on you!" Mukuro wiggled her fingers at us. Makoto pushes her fingers away, "No! I saw it, I'm telling you!"

"But if it wasn't taken before we got here, or after we got here..." Chihiro mumbled softly...

"I bet they're all still alive! They left the school and then took that picture!" Taka banged his hands on the table, feeling really proud of his conclusion.

"That's impossible. After all...we saw it with our own eyes." I told the ultimate moral compass.

"He's dead." Kiyoko hummed.

"Either murdered or executed..." Mukuro picked at her nails, a nervous habit i've noticed she had. " So we have to figure out when that picture was taken..."

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

Achievements:
Petting Zoo
Friendship is magic
Boom Baby
Cooking mama
Are Ya Making Friends Son?
THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
Parent Trap
Ace Attorney
Minecraft sparkle