𝘼𝙩 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮

No drama. No death. Nothing deep. Just cute Hiccstrid. Based just before httyd 2.

Thanks for all the support in the first fanfic. Hope you are all having the fantastic day you deserve! ❤️

—————————
Author POV

"That's it today." Hiccup waved to everyone as they left the academy. Everyone except Astrid of course.

The two always stay after training for 1 on 1 training.

"We still on for tonight?" Asked Astrid walking up behind Hiccup.

"Of course milady." He replied without hesitation. He turned around to face her. The sun was slowly setting and its orange tinge made Astrids hair glow golden.

He smiled. He knew how lucky he was to have her. "You're so gorgeous." Hiccup softly chuckled and smiled. "You know that right?"

People always told Astrid she was pretty or stunning but it never meant what it meant when Hiccup said it. They rarely said things like that to each other which made it mean more when they did say it.

Astrid hugged Hiccup tight. He hugged her back. She looked up at him and smiled. She bit her bottom lip trying to hid her huge smile. He leant down, since he was so much taller than her now, and kissed her. She let go of her lip and kissed him back.

"OH! MY! THOR!" Yell-laughed Snotlout who had returned for no apparent reason.

Hiccup and Astrid stopped kissing. Hiccup smiled down at her the two still holding each other in an embrace. Hiccup then turned around to face Snotlout.

"How can I help?" Hiccup asked sarcastically.

"You two were..." he stopped to laugh "kissing! Like full on, on the lips!" He made it sound like he had accomplished something.

"Yeah we were. And we have been for like the last two years." Astrid was was very confused at how proud Snotlout was of himself.

"Snotlout? Why are you here?" Hiccup asked with a mixture of being fed up in Snotlout constantly interrupting everything and also still confused.

"Abso-LUTLY no reason." He replied.

Hiccup pinched the bridge of his nose then shook his head. "Let's just skip training today. I don't think we're gonna get anywhere with him around." Hiccup looked to his betrothed.

She nodded her head then took his hand in hers. They left the arena hand in hand and walked to Astrid house. Just before Astrid walked into her house Hiccup grabbed her wrist. "Midnight?" He asked quiet enough for her to hear but only her.

"Midnight." She confirmed with a smile.

He released her arm but they remained keeping eye contact for a couples more seconds until a low voice let out a bellow "HICCUP!"

'Sh*t' Hiccup mouthed. He broke eye contact and ran towards where the voice came from. Astrid leant against her door and watched the dork run to his father until the thing she leant on moved.

She caught herself just before falling into her mother who had opened the door.

"Astrid I was looking for you." Her mother smiled. "You never finished your sewing."

"Ugh! Mum I hate sewing!" Complained Astrid.

"You need to be a good wife Astrid." Astrid rolled her eyes at her mother's words. "Where were you anyway?" Interrogated her mother.

"Training at the academy." She purposely left out her quick 'date' with Hiccup.

"I wasn't born yesterday. I know training ended ages ago."