𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚?

Hiccup was spending the week at Astrid house for a change. They usually stayed at his house for privacy reasons, but Astrid family had wanted her home for a while, and they said she could bring Hiccup.

So she did.

They wanted her home because Helga was having a family over. This particular aunt was from a different island.

When Helga first picked her up they walked through the village, looking for Astrid.

They finally found her at the forge, with Hiccup. Obviously.

Astrid was leaning against a turned off machine, with Hiccup leaning over her. He seemed to say something then kissed her on the forehead and walked off with his little invention. Her eyes followed him around the forge.

"Astrid!" Helga yelled out to her daughter.

"Aunt Ag!" She yelled out happily.

Astrid ran up to hug her aunt.

"My my you've grown!" She commented.

Nobody seemed to notice Hiccup in the background, admiring his girlfriend. Well, Gobber did.

"Get back to work son." He instructed after hitting the chief across the back of his head.

Hiccup mumbled something mockingly before getting back to saddles and his inventions.

It was the evening, and Ag and Helga made their way back to the Hofferson house.

The two ladies sat down at the table with a mug of tea each.

"It's so sad." Muttered Ag.

"What it?" Helga asked, concerned.

"Your daughter and the chiefs boy-well chief now." She elaborated.

"What about them?" Helaga pondered.

"Well it's fake." She scoffed.

"What is?"

"Their relationship." Ag stated as if it was a common fact. "Everyone knows it's just a show."

"Oh it's very real." Helga chuckled.

"How do you, of all people not know that your daughter is in a fake relationship?" Ag judged.

"Because my daughter isn't in a fake relationship." Helga corrected.

After a bit of back and forth arguing that for no where Helga finally offered proof. "I can prove it if you want?"

"Try me." Ag challenged.

Helga lead her sister-in-law up to Astrid's room. She pressed her ear against the door, to make sure the couple were sleeping, before slowly opening the door.

She revealed the two teens. Hiccup flat on his back, the blanket had been kicked down to their knees, giving the two perfect view of the tangled children.

Hiccups breaths were obvious and steady. Every time he exhaled his ribs and hip bones would become a little bit more visible, but not erasing his unexpected abs.

Freckles littered his entire body, but particularly on his shoulders and left collarbone.

His arm was slinked around Astrids waist. His chin resting atop her head.

Astrids back was to the door, which was a good thing, because Astrid had the same amount of clothing on as her boyfriend did.

His fingertips ran up and down her bare back.

Her hair was up in a bun, Hiccup always tied it up before she went to sleep that way it wasn't knotty when she woke up.

Astrids arm wrapped around him, her hand resting on his far shoulder.

Her head rested on his chest, slowly rising and falling with each breath.

Every minute or so, she would nuzzle into him a bit more.

One of her legs were bent up and laid across his body, entangling them even more.

It was a calm and quiet scene. But it proved that it wasn't just an act. It was in fact very real.

Ag came to New Berk, when the pair got married, further proving the real relationship, the children just adding to the proof.

Mabye some things are so good and true.