𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚

I'm currently working on like a million drafts, so any prompts or extra parts are still in the making, don't worry I haven't forgotten!

Enjoy <3

Astrid lied alone in her bed. I mean...technically, it was Hiccups bed.

He wasn't there. He was cheifing. She rolled around and tried to get comfortable but she just couldn't. Not without Hiccup.

She was incredibly tired, after all, it was midnight.

The house was silent and almost pitch black. Everyone on Berk was asleep, except Astrid and her boyfriend. And apparently, someone who wouldn't let her boyfriend come home.

Astrid sighed, accepting her inability to fall asleep.

Suddenly, she heard the creak of the door.

She stood up and walked to the bedroom door, she opened it to see Hiccup standing at the top of the stairs.

"Hi!" She greeted, hugging him tightly.

"Hi," He greeted, hugging her back.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep without you." She mumbled, burying her head into him.

"Of course you can." He chuckled. "You slept just fine without me for 17 years." He kissed her shoulder, before releasing her from the hug.

Astrid took a step back into the bedroom to let Hiccup in.

"Yeah but I can't anymore." She pouted. "You're my pillow!" She reasoned as Hiccup walked to his cupboard and got some pajamas out. He turned to look at Astrid.

Hiccup noticed Astrid shivering slightly.

"Lie down! Get warm, you're freezing." He ordered.

"No!" She furrowed her brows. "Not without you."

Hiccup chuckled. "I'm just getting dressed! I'm not going anywhere." He undid his flight suit and pulled his tunic off over his head.

"I know." She whispered.

Hiccup finished changing and walked up to Astrid. He placed his hands on her waist, slowly sliding them around her.

"You are freezing." He exclaimed quietly before kissing her.

"Come on! Let's get you in bed." He walked over with her.

Astrid wrapped herself in the furs and Hiccup sat on the edge of the bed, undoing his prosthetic and placing it aside.

"Go lie down bud." Hiccup ordered and gestured for the Nightfury to lie down.

Hiccup felt defenseless without his leg. So he kept Toothless in the room on the nights he took his leg off.

Hiccup laid back on the bed, holding an arm out, signaling for Astrid to cuddle up to him. Which she did immediately.

He gently kissed the top of her head.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too, now go to sleep, it's late." He urged.

"But now you're here and I wanna kiss you." She whined.

"Astrid! No." He laughed. "Go to sleep." He told her again.

She pouted and burried her face into his chest.

"You're like a toddler sometimes. D'you know that?" He joked.

She lifted her head up and immediately pressed her lips against his, initiating a slow passionate kiss.

Hiccups arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close.

Astrids hands cupped his cheeks.

She slowly pulled away, resting her forehead on his.

"Good? Now go to sleep." He repeated.

"I'm going!" She laughed, placing her head back on his chest.

"I love you Hiccup." She whispered.

"I love you too."