𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙨

𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎
𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎
𝙷𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙 & 𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ♡︎
𝐸𝑁𝐽𝑂𝑌

Hiccup was lying down on bed, propped up on his elbows, reading a book. Astrid was writing in her journal, cross legged next to him.

She closed her book and put it and her pencil beside her. She sat on Hiccups back and ruffled his hair. "Your braids have fallen out." She commented.

Suddenly Hiccup rolled over, so she was still on top of him but he was face up. He sat up and kissed her forehead. "I have something to show you first." He slid out from under the now very exited Astrid. "Close your eyes."

After sitting on his bed with her eyes covered for a minute she spoke. "Can I open my eyes?" No reply. "Hiccup?" Her eyes shot open. Hiccup was no where to be seen.

She jumped up and ran out the still open door.

"Guys! If Astrid asks where I am tell her I went that way!" Hiccup panted, he pointed in the direction he had just come from and then bolted in the opposite diresction.

Everyone in the clubhouse, who were only half paying attention nodded, not really caring. "What just happened?" Heather asked slightly concerned.

"Oh I forgot, you're new." Snotlout started. "This happens like every week."

"Ok...." now she was just more confused. "But why?"

"Astrid probably said she was gonna braid his hair or something." Snotlout continued. "And my cousin here, does not like said process. So somehow he tricks her and runs away. It doesn't always work, I like it when he fails at escaping, then someone other than me gets beaten up by Astrid."

"One time it lasted three days, they ate at desperate times and didn't train. Eventually good ol' H fucked up his timing and got caught. He slept on Toothlesses slab for two nights, then Astrid got cold." Tuff explained.

Just before Heather could ask any questions Astrid burst in. "I swear to the gods if you lie about where the son of a bitch I call my boyfriend is I will not hesitate to decapitate all of you!"

They all casually pointed in the direction Hiccup had actually gone. "Thanks a lot guys." Hiccup said sarcastically as he walked out of the back of the clubhouse. That actually got the attention of the gang. He jogged cautiously and in the opposite direction of Astrid.

He was only part way down the stairs when Astrid ran after him again. "Haddock!" She yelled.

"Fuck!" It didn't seem like he had gotten halfway down the stairs by the time she dove on top of him and they tumbled down the stairs. Once again Heather was the only one who cared.

"And now my dear cousin is doubly dead. Once because he ran away from her, probably ruining a 'cute' moment. And double because in attempt to escape dear old dumb-ass would have lied to her." Snotlout finished explaining.

Astrid sat back on top of Hiccup at the bottom of the stairs and braided his hair.

"I was just looking for the thing to show you." Hiccup muttered.